Match Up #12

Author's Note: Another day, another match up. I've been so sleep deprived that I have to fight with myself to write chapters. But I'm doing it. I'm prevailing, I guess.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm trying to alternate between match ups and oneshots. Which is why updates are a bit slower...because I have to write oneshots in between match ups. I don't want to flood this story with match ups since the main focus is oneshots. So thank you guys for your patience.

_______________________________

𝙏𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚-𝙍𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Tiffany just loves you. Honestly, I think she would absolutely adore you.

• Tiffany is used to having a partner who is often sarcastic. Sarcasm reminds her of Chucky but in the best way possible. So she doesn't mind that you happen to have that trait as well.

• She loves, loves, loves your style. Tiffany has her own alternative style as well.

• Tiff likes to buy you cute, pastel goth outfits and accessories.

• She thinks you're adorable but she keeps that thought to herself. Just know that she thinks you're the cutest.

• Tiffany wasn't fond of the period where she was in a doll but she still really likes dolls. She loves to see all of your doll repaints. She thinks it's so cool and she's amazed by your eye for details.

• She also loves your candles. She'll light one at night and cuddle up with you.

• The two of you love to cook with each other. One of Tiffany's hobbies is cooking and she loves to use it as an excuse to spend time with you. Her specialty is desserts.

_____________________________

Author's Note: And that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed!

See you in the next chapter. -Morgan

 -Morgan