Match Up #13

Author's Note: Alright, here we go. It's catch up time! Match Ups are still closed, I'm just getting caught up on those who left requests before I closed them.

__________________________________

𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙨 𝙃𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• It took me a bit to pick but I think you and Brahms would be great for each other.

• Brahms doesn't understand the concept of personal space so prepare yourself. He will 100% try to play with your hair constantly. He's never seen anyone with pink hair before so his mind is simply blown.

• Brahms doesn't know much about video games but the more you play them the more interested he becomes. Most of the time he just watches you play them.

• Speaking of watching you, Brahms does it a lot. It goes along with not understanding boundaries. He likes to hover around you a lot but sometimes he watches you from a distance. Like while you're sculpting he'll be across the room watching you.

• Brahms is a fan of classical music and that's pretty much all he listens to, so good luck getting him to listen to anything else. He might like Lemon Demon though. Who knows?

• The two of you have similar personalities. When the two of you met, there wasn't much conversation. Brahms is just as shy as you. But as time went on, you guys got more comfortable with each other.

___________________________________

Author's Note: And I guess this means I'm back from my mini hiatus. Stay tuned for more chapters!

 Stay tuned for more chapters!