Match Up #21

Author's Note: Have I mentioned that I finally watched House of Wax? Because I finally watched it and I'm in love with the Sinclair brothers.
__________________

𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• I'll be honest, your request had me a little stumped. I ended up with a tie between the Sinclair brothers but I think Vincent would be the best match for you.

• The two of you clicked over art.

• You love watching Vincent work on his sculptures and he loves looking at your art.

• He also loves listening to you play all of your favorite instruments. It's a nice break from listening to Bo's favorite music.

• Vincent doesn't know how to cook but he enjoys helping you when you cook.

• The two of you go on walks together through the town and through the woods. He knows the land like the back of his hand so he usually leads the way.

• He really likes your accent. Everyone he knows has a Southern American accent. You're the first person he's ever met with a Hungarian accent before.

• Vincent is an introvert as well and due to his childhood, he's quiet most of the time. He understands why you're quiet he can definitely emphasize with you about it.

 He understands why you're quiet he can definitely emphasize with you about it