Chapter 3 [R18+]

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, harassment, and violence.

- Vegas-

"You and Kan have to help me. Otherwise, we'll all be dead!"

As soon as Big stepped out of the room, I, who was terribly annoyed by his actions, became even more furious.

Because Big did things recklessly, sending information to other people who were all messed up. And that might've become the hole that will allow evidence to catch us. The knowledge about the corruption of the company might spread and come to the story that I've been backstabbing Kinn all along.

"Oh my god!"

The more I thought about it, the more nervous I got. Big was so stupid! Why did I have to associate myself with stupid people? Nobody else ever thought hard about what they were doing. Tawan, too, was rashly acting like a madman.

I smacked away all the things that were on my desk. Too many people were causing me headaches for today. Just like back in the warehouse when Tawan was cornered, he hurried to find them to hug Kinn by the neck and go to hell with him. He said that I was always the one who sent Kinn's messages to him, which I admit that was true.

I don't think I'm going to lie to Porsche anymore. I wanted to admit that I was wrong and repent properly. No matter how bad I was, but for someone I love, there was no way I would ever hurt his feelings.

But this wasn't the right time for me to accept and explain things properly to Porsche. I just had to start over with Porsche, but I didn't know what I should do next.

I was frustrated with the idiots all around me. Sooner or later, they would bring damage to me someday. I unconsciously threw to the ground anything my hand was able to touch. There were so many things I had to think about until I was left helpless. What would my father scold me about this time? I made a mistake that the major clan might find out. Or will I lose the one I love this time?

I was surrounded with so much problems that I wanted to get a knife and cut myself to remind me of the painful truth that no one would care about me in the end. It was just like what Dad said. What can people like me do without my father? I felt so stupid and felt like such a loser.

I almost threw away all the things that were on the desk because I felt like a mess. My hand brushed against the desktop computer, and I was about to throw it to the ground in unstoppable anger. But when my palm grazed against the back of the computer screen, I immediately stopped moving.

From yesterday until today, I never turned on my computer. Why was the
device warm like it had just been used recently?

I inhaled deeply. I examined the computer with my hand. I began to look around the room and started exploring my desk and even the balcony area. I felt many oddities. My documents that were now on the floor were arranged so differently which was impossible because I acted like a tidy housewife here, so I knew how to organize my documents. I did it so it wouldn't make me feel irritated.

But the balcony door was closed and locked tightly as before. I started to look left and right, certain that someone had broken into my room without my permission. If he were lucky, he would have escaped in time. But if he got unlucky, he was probably hiding somewhere in this room.

I roamed my gaze around until my eyes stumbled upon the glass door
connected to my bedroom that was not completely closed. A smile slowly appeared in my face when I realized that the person who invaded my room probably couldn't have gone far and was hiding around here.