Date with Venti

Art Above by: @/FridaynightCat on twt
(my favorite artist 😭)

-A Short Headcanons
-Modern Au

°※✿========✿※°

What it would be like to have a date with him in modern world...

Venti would be the one who asked you out.

Of course you gladly accept it and he would be really happy and excited.

And if you declined.. he will never give up and keep asking you out until you accept, though he feel downhearted each time you declined.

If it's an outdoor date he will bring you in various kinds of places.

The park, cafe, mall, arcade, amusement park, or anywhere you like!

He arrives at the meet up place earlier than the assigned time. (like the arrival time should be on 8 am but he arrived at 7 am)

It's obviously his treat! but no one knows where his money came from (Nahh it's credit a.k.a. he borrowed money).

Venti likes PDA so expect him to give you lots of hugs, hold your hand, and even hand kiss during the date.

At the end he will walk you home.

He doesn't want you to go home alone especially at night.

If it's an indoor date, he will invite you to his house or he will go to your house, depends on your choice.

You two would play console games together and he will even start a bet, who loses the game gets a punishment (What punishment? I'll leave that to you 🙃).

Baking! Venti doesn't really know how to bake but he suggested it and you agreed since you're craving for cookies (If you hate cookies.. dni /joking).

If you don't know how to bake, the kitchen will be in disaster unless... you know how to properly follow instructions then Venti would mostly be the one who created the mess.

And if you do know how, you would teach him how to bake and he would be very glad if you did. He really wants to learn.. (His birthday line though 🥺)

He would sing and play you a song with his guitar, he tried to composed it for a long time just for you.

Prank calls! it's his idea as well, he love pulling pranks on anyone. Whether you like this idea or not he will compel you to join.

• Movie night! you two ended up watching movies for the rest of the night. He'd watch anything you recommend, it could be romance, comedy, thrilling, horror, or mystery.

• He will also buy snacks for both of you. Who watches movies without snacks...? and of course using his 'borrowed' money.

You two ended up watching movies until midnight.

If the date was held on his house, he suggested you to stay for the night instead.

He let you sleep on his bed while him on the couch