Cat Venti

Art above by: @/forectopiste on twt

-Modern Au Headcanons-You have a job

-You have a job

Warning... might die in cuteness

°※✿========✿※°

If Venti were a cat and you're his owner Headcanons

• His cat breed would either a ginger cat or a ragdoll.

• He's a very affectionate cat, likes to give/receive kisses and cuddles.

• Super clingy, he would always follow you around and keeps headbutting your leg while you try to work on something or when you stood up from the seat you sat on.

• Whenever you sit on the couch or anywhere, he would always climb and lay on your lap while you read a book, sometimes just lay beside you.

• If you carry him he would rub his cheek/nose on your cheek and chin, would also give you licks. When you're having a bad day or not in the mood, cat Venti is there to brighten up your day.

• He likes to cuddle to sleep with you and never leave you until you wake up nor leave.

• He's irritating most of the time, he would make a mess around and just cutely meow at you like as if he's innocent. He's too cute to stay mad at so you just brush it off and clean up his mess.

• While you write on your paperwork, he would jump onto your desk and lay on your arm stopping you from writing, which sometimes you find annoying as you try to finish those paperwork quickly as possible.

• He's very loud, he keeps meowing here and there. He wouldn't keep quiet until you scold him.

• Whenever you have visitors in your house, he would meow a lot and poke you (sometimes bite you) just to get your attention.

• If someone weirdly touch you or flirts you, he would hiss and attack them as if they lay a finger on his territory (This cat ain't ordinary cat).

• He's the type of cat who gets stuck into small spaces without you knowing, no wonder he wasn't bothering you for hours. One time you found him with a tuna can stuck on his head, you guessed it was the can you threw in the trash bin awhile ago.

• He's also a very energetic type of cat and he loves it when you play with him.

• Cat Venti would do anything to try to make you stay at home especially when you leave for work.

• Would meow as if begging you to stay, if it doesn't work he'll go to the front door blocking your way and gives the cutest eyes and meow. Too bad you have a meeting that day and you can't go on day off. Gently pushing him aside, you left for work, making the poor cat wait 'till you come back home.

• When you got back.. opening the front door, the first thing that greets you is him happily meowing and licking your leg, happy to see you back (give him a kiss too). Then he would keep following you anywhere for the rest of the day.