Picnic Date

Requested by: English_child2004

• Picnic Date scenarios with Venti
• Fluff! Comfort

(A/N: So sorry It took so long for me to do your request, been so busy with studies... but I managed to write! Hopefully you like what I wrote!! <3)

°※✿========✿※°឵

• A date on every weekend is a must to Venti, specially when either you or the both of you are continuously busy during weekdays that you two barely keep each other company. Picnic dates are one of the usual dates he would ask and take you out to, because it's more relaxing and mostly since it'll just be you and him alone until the end of the day.

• He would take you out on a picnic date to pamper and console you thoroughly, he'd spoil you with so much love and affections. Specially the fact that he would take you out to at least take a break from all the exhausting and stressing occurrences that happened in the past few days, and to also have time for each other. As well as to unwind and be comfortable with him. Of course, he makes sure you're free on weekend. But, hopefully you are... He misses your company and wishes to spend time with you.

• Venti takes you out to the usual picnic spot beneath the Windrise tree, one of the most serene places in Mondstadt where the gentle breeze of wind flurries. You two would sit for hours, enjoying each other's presence, watching the birds glide through the air and land on the branches, the flowers and grasses dance in harmony with the wind as Venti sings you a soothing and relaxing song he wrote just for that moment.

• He would also take you to a different spot where it has the most alluring view of Mondstadt sceneries, including the fascinating view of sunset 's horizon. He would compose a love poem for you on the spot and recite it in that perfect and romantic moment while you rest on his lap, watching the sunset together.

• And of course, a picnic date wouldn't be perfect without food... I atleast think Venti's a decent cook so he would prepare your favorite picnic food, snacks, fruits and drinks to share. He would also surprises you with a bunch of flowers, your favorite flower specifically... Anything that could make you happy.

• He would make sure that you're satisfied and joyful till the end of the day and with that... He will be anticipating the upcoming weekend date with great excitement.

"My love... I'm looking forward to our next date." He murmurs as he gently run his fingers through your hair while he holds you in his arms. Cherishing this moment while it lasts..