Show me the world

'We need to sink greyjoys ship'

'If we send a fleet after him-'

'Im not talking sending ships' dani told them her eyes focused on the dragon carved into the wall.

'His ships could be anywhere. You could be flying away around alone forever!' Tyrion remarked

'I wouldn't be alone'

'That sounds like fun!' kat said grinning.

'No, no.' Tyrion turned to kat. 'No.' he repeated and turned back to dani. 'It's to great a risk you're too important' Tyrion told her

'What about castelry rock... the unsullied will be there soon!'

'And what will they face?'

'a difficult situation... they know we are coming now.'

'Dragons.' Kat said holding up the little dragon figurine. She blew out her breath, nodding to dani.

'Cersei thinks my whole purpose in life is to destroy house Lannister. she will be right no one has ever taken the rock, the Lannister army is well trained and well provisioned with 10,000 men at least. they will see us coming and they will be ready' Tyrion told them. 'The gates of Castlerly rock impregnable the fight up the walls will be hard, we will be at a great disadvantage many men will die just like my father said they would.' Tywin, a shiver went up kats spine at his name. she hadn't thought about him since Tyrion killed him.

'interesting thing about my father he built our house and our army and Castlerly rock as we know it but he did not build the sewers that was beneath him so he gave it to the lowest person he could find. Me. he was right I was lower, the company I kept as well and I couldn't bring them though the main gates couldn't have them in my chambers in the process of building the fortress so I made a little something for myself. A passage below the sea. Under One of the main guard towers. Castlerly rock is an impregnable force fortress but it's a good friend of mine one said give me 10 good man and I'll impregnate the bitch. And so it begins. They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces they will be outnumbered but my sister's army fight for her out of fear, the unsullied fight for something greater they will be fighting for freedom and the person who gave it to them. They'll be fighting for you, that is why they will triumph.'

'Let hope Worm and your unsullied as better than Lannister cunts.' Kat said.

'again, thank you kat.' Tyrion said pullig her away. 'I am a lannister still.' He reminded her.

'yes, the best lannister by far. Although Tommen was a sweetie.'

'he was a baretheon.' Tyrion said stiffly.

'No he wasn't. come on, blondie... lannisters are known for their blonde mops. Jac was asleep when they got to her room. 'blonde.' She jointed at jac. 'blonde.' She ran her fingers through tyrions hair. 'although yours used to be lighter... it looked better now.' She smiled up at her.

'what are you saying?' he knew what she was saying but he wanted to hear her say it.

'considering your sister hates you, she and Jaime had three beautiful children... I never met Marcella but I heard she was lovely.'

'when did you figure it out?'

'oh that first day I met them.' Kat said pulling off her boot and rings for the night.

'the first... really?'

'I'm a pirate, trained by jack sparrow himself in all things, incuding observation skills.' Which is why she was so frustrated to why she didn't figure out what was going on when Jack and the crew shipped er off to westeros. She was smarted than that.

'You didn't say anything? Why?'

'My children fucking a few doors down from my, if was supposed to be a proper lady Tyrion... that would have had awful repercussions don't you know?' she said sweetly.

''How though? Just by their hair?'

'I also heard them one day when I was looking for Jaime... to talk to him about his uselss gold hand. I talked to him eventually.

'I'm surprised you kept your mouth shut. You-'

'a bastard on the throne... then a bastard as king of the north... the world was run by bastards... that's fun!' kat remarked. 'although joff was a little cunt on his last day.'

'I agree.' Tyrion said kissing up her arm.

'Did you ever want to be king?' she asked and he looked up to her, lips still easing up to her neck.

'I would much rather you show me the world outside the seven kingdoms than rule over them.' Tyrion told her.

'good to know.'