Poppycock!

'I have worked under tyrants my whole life' varys told tyrion 'they always believe in destiny.'

'She was a girl that walked into the fire with three stones and came out a woman with three dragons' tyrion reminded him 'how could she not believe in destiny?'

'my destiny was to die.' Kat reminded them. 'pirates attacked the dorne ship I was on. Everyone thought me dead, that was my fate, my destiny, to die. But here I am. A changed person.'

'Perhaps that is the problem. her whole life she has been convinced that she was born to save us all. You captain, were not.'

'I'm no queen but I'm also not a tyrant, hell bent on power.' Kat added

'you think her a tyrant?' tyrion questioned.

'they will know who to blame when the sky falls down upon them.' Kat repeated daenerys words. 'that sound like a sane woman?' kat walked around the room, looking and listening for daenerys soldiers. 'she was convinced that she was destined to save but she has been sorounded by savages.' Kat added. 'she doesn't know right from wrong, only her plan.'

'And there's the problem of Jon Snow' varys went on 'Perhaps it is actually a solution you know them both who do you think would make a better ruler?'

'He does not not want The throne that is why he bent the knee.' Tyrion reminded him

'He is a rightful heir and he is a man.'

'men have done a shit job so far.' Kat reminded them.

'Joffrey was a man he had a cock and it didn't matter didn't make him a good king.' Tyrion recalled.

'it doesn't matter the sex, it matters the person.' Kat told them.

'It gives him a better claim though.' Varys said.

'poppycock!' kat spat.

'At a certain point in time you fight for the person you believe in.' tyrion told him.

'Even if it is a mistake?'

'I think she will do what is right with the help of her loyal advisers' Tyrion told him.

'cause she listened to you the last time she set fire to the lannister army?' kat questioned.

'she had your burn baby burn voice in her head clouding my better judgement.' Tyrion reminded her.

'I stand by that descision. That was fucking awesome but the whole of kings landing? No. no way. That's the ideas of a mad queen.'