Make jack proud

'kat lead the fleet, take the best ship and met me there. Say you will be my captain.' Dani told her as they walked to the field of dragons.

'Of course. But where are you going?'

'So save Jon snow.'

Dragons laid in the field sleeping until they saw their mother coming

'You can't go, youre the most important person in the world cannot fly over-'

'Then who can?'

"Burn baby burn those ice fuckers!' kat declared.

'You cannot win the throne if you are dead. you cannot break the wheel if you're dead!' Tyrion told her.

'So what would you have me do?'

'Nothing. Sometimes nothing is the hardest thing to do, if you die we have lost' Tyrion told her 'everyone and everything'

'You told me to do nothing before and I listened to you I am not doing nothing again.' she said as she climbed to dragon her and her three dragons took off Tyrion have never felt so small before.

'don't worry, she will be fine...' kat told him 'lets get the fleet ready yeah?' she asked leading him away.

'I worry about her... I worry about you.'

'I'm fine. I'm gonna captain the future queen of the seven kingdoms fleet.' She bit her lip with antipication. 'this is fucking awesome!'

**************

'Alrighty' kat rose her hand in the air pointing a finger at the sky she looked around the group of men until she saw who she was looking for then her hand snapped down she was pointing at him. 'Theon Greyjoy' she said 'since your sister is somewhere else in the universe you are well... you're going to listen to me. you and your fleet are going to do as I say because Daenarys left me in charge of the ships! She made me captain.' She informed them. 'Now we are heading for the wall Daenarys is going to pick up the men hopefully still alive that are trapped North with the weird white walker monsters. when she gets back as long as they have the white walker they are going to want to set sail to Kings Landing right away,' she told them 'we are going to leave now and meet them there. It should take about four days to get there cause your sorry lot is gonna be slower than just me on my ship but we stick together. You follow my lead. Sense trouble call out. We are not lossing another fleet under my watch.' She informed them. 'we're going to assume that everything is going according to plan so... move out!' she demanded and the fleets prepared to set sail, under her command.

She loved being captain it was some of the best moments of her life when she was behind the wheel of the black pearl jack showing her the ropes literal and figurative ropes. And being the captain of her own ship well Daenerys's ship and leading a whole fleet it was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She felt so powerful so empowered and So very grateful. Daenerys stormborn the mother of dragons trusted a pirate with her fleet. She trusted Kat with her water born army. To lead them to lead them, to Captain them and then when she got to the wall she would be in the main vessel she would be the captain of the ship at the future queen of the seven kingdoms Rode in. It was something magical, something Jack would've been really proud of her.