Reunited... Again

"Can you believe it's been 10 years?"

Sasha and Marcy were finally back together again. They had really changed since their adventure. Marcy had grown out her hair, but still wore the signature green barrette she had worn years ago. Nevertheless, she was still as clumsy as ever. Sasha had cut her hair, and a leather jacket adorned her shoulders. Sasha may have changed a lot, but she was still the same Sasha.

"I know right!"

After returning from Amphibia, Marcy had inevitably moved away, and even though they kept in touch, times had really changed. The girls needed time, relaxation, and a LOT, and I mean A LOT of therapy. It's hard to find a therapist that specializes in interdimensional amphibian trauma.

"Have you heard what Anne's doing these days?" Sasha looked into her rear view mirror, a custom made recreation of her red and green swords dangling from a keychain.

"I have, and I love it!" Marcy replied. She was still as nerdy as ever, but had also really changed.

~~~

Anne looked longingly at the pink little frog on her finger, recalling memories.
~
"You're a hero! An ugly ugly ugly hero!"

"Call me ugly one more time and maybe I will eat you."
~
Anne now worked at the aquarium, in the section dedicated to amphibians. The aquarium had eagerly accepted her job application, considering her... "experience" with frogs, toads, and newts. Plus, she had saved the world, so who were they to decline?

Anne placed the frog back in his enclosure, where she had a custom little model of the Plantar's house on a hill waiting for the small amphibian. The Plantars were her found frog family from Amphibia, and she missed them with all her heart.

Anne gently closed the enclosure as to not spook the little frog named Sprig, and her eyes widened when she saw the reflection. Her friends, Sasha and Marcy, were waiting behind her. Anne whipped her head around, and ran over to her friends, collapsing into their arms.

"I missed you guys, so much." Anne croaked out.

"We missed you too!" Marcy squeezed Anne tightly.

"Come on nerds, let's go catch up!" Sasha joked around.

Anne grabbed both of their hands, and began walking. They all hopped in Sasha's car, Anne riding in the backseat and placing her Hoppy birthday presents in the backseat. Every year on the day that frog-vasion happened, they had their own little celebration they called Hoppy Birthday, where they exchanged gifts and caught up.

"So Anne, how's the exhibit going?" Marcy looked to the backseat.

"It's going great! I finally got a pinkish little salamander, and I named her Yunan for you." Anne smirked.

"Awwwe, thanks Anne! You're the best!" Marcy's eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Kay, we're here, I'll pay." Sasha Parked her bright red car and pulled out the key.

Marcy started to get out the car. "Thanks Sasha-AHH!"

"Woah! Marcy, you okay?!" Anne got out the car to see Marcy face planted on the ground.

"Imokay!" Marcy quickly got up with her hands on her hips.

Sasha and Anne laughed, Marcy soon joining in on the giggles.

~~~
At the restaurant
~~~

Anne and Marcy sat on the same booth, Sasha sitting on the other side. They talked for half an hour, catching up and talking about the good times.

Anne and Marcy looked towards each other, giggling, before getting flustered and looking the opposite direction. Sasha watched the interaction skeptically, and slurped her drink loudly.