New Newtopia

"So you have no way of getting back?" Olivia questioned.

Lady Olivia had to explain the new government. Amphibia was no longer a monarchy but a system of elected delegates. Because of this, Lady Olivia was no longer a Lady. Now it was just "Olivia".

The three girls nodded. The Plantars had left the room, off to find General Yunan and to hopefully find them a place to stay in the castle.

"Wow, it's going to be weird calling you just "Olivia" now." Marcy said.

Olivia softly smiled and nodded before continuing. "Yunan and I help run the government, so it should be no trouble getting permission to search the archi-"

She was suddenly interrupted by Marcy. "Omg wait! Are you and Yunan officially together now? I assumed you were, because you said something cheesy while holding hands and looking at each other last the time I saw you. I just need to know because I am not letting that ship sink."

Olivia chucked, "Yes, Master Marcy, we are married now."

Marcy excitedly squealed.

"As I was saying, I shall get permission from the keeper of the archives for permission to search through the books we have. In the meanwhile, I'm assuming Sasha will want to meet up with Grime." Olivia continued.

At the mention of Grime, Sasha's head perked up. "Yeah, it'd be nice to see him again. Wait, didn't you say he was a part of the government now?"

Olivia nodded.

"I'm gonna find a way to tease him about that." Sasha smirked.

"I'm glad you all waited to reveal your identity until you found me. Who knows what could've happened if Amphibia's heroes just spontaneously appeared in Newtopia." Olivia added.

"Score for Marcy!" The raven-haired girl remarked proudly.

Suddenly, the doors to the room burst open, a tall silhouette of a newt standing in the doorway.

A familiar booming voice spoke out. "Who has requested my presence, formerly known as General Yunan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, an- wait, Marcy?"

It was Yunan, wearing strangely casual clothing considering they were used to her always wearing armor. Marcy laughed and ran over, almost tacking the pink newt in a hug.

Olivia walked over to the laughing Yunan and Marcy, planting a quick kiss on the newt's cheek before speaking. "I have to go to the archives. Marcy and the others will fill you in."

Olivia left the room, and Marcy led Yunan over to the main group.

"Okay please explain, I never thought I'd see you all again!" Yunan exclaimed.

The girls looked at each other and nodded while Yunan sat down in one of the chairs.

"Well, long story short, we were able to use portal technology to get back, but we have no idea what to do or how to get home." Anne explained.

Yunan nodded. "I see. There's not much we can do to help, but I'm sure Olivia is getting permission to search the archives now."

The girls nodded.

"I've already shown the Plantars to their respective rooms, and while the castle may not have as much space dedicated to these kinds of things now, I'm sure there's a room for all three of you to stay in. You're all okay with staying in the same room right?" Yunan asked.

"I'm cool with it." Sasha shrugged.

Anne and Marcy gave a thumbs up.

"Alright you three, follow me." Yunan stood up.