Cheater - Wanda Maximoff (3)

AN- It's not massively angst-y but thought I'd rate it a 3 anyway.

It's very short too.

-

"Get away from me Y/N." Wanda warns me as she walks into our shared room.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask, following her anyway.

"What's wrong?!" She practically shouts, her eyes flashing red as she turns to face me. "You cheated on me that's what's wrong!"

She slams the door shut with her powers and I flinch at the sound. I open it again and walk in, closing it behind me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop with the innocent act. I know."

"Know what? There's nothing to know." I respond, trying to remain calm.

"Stop lying to me!" Wanda shouts, shoving me in the shoulders. "I know you cheated on me."

"I... what? Who told you that?"

"Not even denying it?"

"Wanda." I say calmly, stepping towards her again.

"NO!" She begins pummelling me in the chest and I let her for a few moments before grabbing her wrists.

"Wanda. I did not cheat on you." I say, looking into her eyes.

"I don't believe you. Vision said he saw you cheating."

"That son of a- VISION!" I yell, waiting until he walks through the wall.

"Yes Miss Y/N?"

"What did you say to my girlfriend?" I demand.

"That I saw you cheating."

I flare my nostrils, anger pulsing through my veins. "That's not true."

"I cannot lie Miss Y/N."

"When do you claim that I cheated?"

"Last night."

I frown, trying to remember the events of last night. Then it hits me.

"Get out." I growl at him.

As soon as he's left I turn to face Wanda who's sat on the edge of our bed, hugging her knees to her chest, her anger dissipated into sadness.

My heart breaks at the sight so I kneel down in front of her.

"Wanda."

"Go away." She mumbles.

"Wanda baby, look at me."

"No. Don't call me that."

"Why can't I call you that?" I ask gently.

"You know why, you cheated."

"At poker."

"What?" She asks, finally lifting her head.

"I did cheat, at poker, not on you."

"You... but Vision said..." Wanda stammered.

"Did he specifically say that I cheated on you? Or just that I cheated?"

"He... he said you cheated. Why would he phrase it like that?"

"I don't know, maybe because he's your jealous ex who wants you back?" I laugh.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you." She mutters, cupping my cheek.

"I'm not going to lie, that did hurt but I can understand why you thought what you did."

"Did I hurt you?" Wanda says softly, running her fingers over my chest.

"You could never hurt me." I smile, leaning up and kissing her, gently but passionately.

-

AN- Sorry it's so short but I didn't know what else to put, I had the idea and wrote it very quickly. There will be more updates soon but I don't have any more that are complete so it may be a few days.