s. hakkai

WORTH THE WAITshiba hakkai x reader(gender-neutral)requested by: panpan42

WORTH THE WAIT
shiba hakkai x reader(gender-neutral)
requested by: panpan42

"Taka-chan, I don't understand why they are being so kind to me," Hakkai pointed out as he was seated on the back of Mitsuya's bike, where they were heading towards the Musashi shrine to meet up with the rest of the Tokyo Manji Gang for a meeting

"How many times has he asked me already? I can't keep count," Mitsuya thought to himself as he pulled to a halt just as the traffic light turned red. A loud sigh escaped his lips, turning to look at Hakkai for a moment.

"You know they always check in on me and make sure I'm all patched up after a fight. Just recently, they made this for me," Hakkai gestured towards the handmade bracelet he was wearing around his wrist, which Mitsuya was impressed by the workmanship of it.

"Are you certain that you are not aware of what is going on?" Mitsuya asked as he started to speed down the road once again, but noticed that there was a trio up ahead of them. He raised an eyebrow as he pulled to a halt at the next red light again, listening as Baji was getting nagged for almost running the red light.

"Alright, I get it already!" Baji muttered as he turned to look away, a small pout on his face whereas [name] let out a loud sigh at the way he acted before they shot a look towards Chifuyu who wanted to encourage Baji to not be down over something like this.

"Yo, Mitsuya!" Baji called out and Mitusya raised a hand in response, just as Hakkai waved at them. Though Hakkai was looking towards where [name] was, upon their bike and not exactly paying attention to him. He somehow felt a little confused with the way his stomach churned and his chest tightened.

"Oh right, [name]. Didn't you say you have something for Hakkai? You were finding it for a whole week," Chifuyu pointed out and that snapped [name] out of their thoughts, turning to look at Hakkai, a smile on their face.

"Here. It's not much, but I heard you wanted to try it for quite some time," was their answer as they held out a confectionary store bag to Hakkai, whose eyes widened as he realized that indeed they had gotten the very treat he wanted to try for a long time.