b. keisuke, s. manjiro

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUNDbaji keisuke x fem!reader x sano manjirorequested by: -simplordXD-warning: angst ending

baji keisuke x fem!reader x sano manjiro
requested by: -simplordXD-
warning: angst ending .

NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUNDbaji keisuke x fem!reader x sano manjirorequested by: -simplordXD-warning: angst ending

April 2005 .

Everybody within the Tokyo Manji Gang would believe that once there was a problem that arises, it would go straight to the Vice-President first before it reaches the President. However what they didn't know was the fact when it comes to problems caused by HER IDIOTS, he would end up having a major headache and would just pull her out from school just to discuss.

She felt a chill down her spine, lifting her head as she looked towards the hallway, her seat just next to the large window that was facing the hallway. Her fingers drummed against the surface of her desk as her notes were sprawled messily, not caring about it as she had just woken up from a slight slumber she had fallen into.

The hair ties on her wrist were seen, which she tugged upon them gently. A total of two, and it was intriguing to most as when one wishes to borrow a hair tie from her, she flatly rejected. Never would these hair ties be placed into another being's hands.

Jealousy often occurred between the ones who had a special spot in her heart. She was used to it, always being called upon to settle the childish dispute that starts between the two. Sometimes the problems that they caused, were always a competition between them.

And it was no different as she counted down in her mind from 5, till a certain Vice-President was seen with a pissed off expression on his face. A smile on her face as she greeted him with a small wave, till he lets out a loud sigh.

She took a peek out of the window to see the hallway filled with half-beaten third-years who tried to stop him from reaching his destination. Used to see it happening, she paid no attention to them as he gestured for her to follow.

"What did they do now?" she asked as she followed him closely.

"What could they have not done?" was the question shot back and she placed a hand against where her heart was located, feigning a shocked look on her face which he was used to.