i. seishu

PRECIOUSinui seishu x reader(female)requested by: FeaturedTofuBonten arc

PRECIOUS
inui seishu x reader(female)
requested by: FeaturedTofu
Bonten arc .

In the beginning, he didn't think through about having a partner in his life

In the beginning, he didn't think through about having a partner in his life. All that ran through his thoughts were to remain committed to the Black Dragon and loyal to his best friend, Kokonoi Hajime. But that all changed, his world was turned upside down when he first saw her during the Christmas Conflict.

She was dazzling in his eyes when she arrived with the Invincible Mikey, the look on her face was one that was ticked off. He couldn't tell whether it was due to the cold weather or that her friends were badly beaten up, he couldn't tell. He had heard tales of her, her fighting prowess, and her position within the Tokyo Manji Gang.

But that all went over his head when the conflict ended, and Toman emerged as the winner. He noticed, she spared a second glance towards his direction which Kokonoi had noticed, and nudged him on purpose, as if taunting him.

They didn't exchange any words, but she gave a simple wave as if she was telling him that they would be seeing one another soon. That was the truth, and he realized it when he stood in front of Toman during their first meeting of the year.

She was there amongst the crowd, blending in as if she was just a regular member. But he knew, she wasn't, that she was an important fighter within the growing gang who wants to reach the top. But she encouraged him with his speech, being the first to clap when Mikey had announced which division the Black Dragon will be under.

She was outstanding in his eyes, with the way she handled things. She could be loud, she could be rowdy just to blend in. But she mellows down when she is around him, going with the flow and adapting to the given situation.

Then came the attack from Tenjiku, where he and Kokonoi were kidnapped. When he returned with Takemichi, he was the first person that she checked on. Asking if he was alright, although he didn't mention anything about Kokonoi, it was as if she knew when she pulled him into a tight hug.

She reassured him, that they would get him back. But the guilt ate his heart as he watched her during the fight, doing whatever it took to keep Toman going. Supporting the man he wishes to follow, and risking her life.