haitani brothers

HOMEbonten!haitani brothers x fem!readerrequested by: giyuu_iguro_simp

HOME
bonten!haitani brothers x fem!reader
requested by: giyuu_iguro_simp

HOME IS NOT JUST A PHYSICAL ADDRESS,IT'S AN EMOTION, A STATE OF MIND,A FEELING, A PERSON

IT'S AN EMOTION, A STATE OF MIND,
A FEELING, A PERSON .

Nobody would believe that she was the lover of the Haitani brothers. To put it simply, she wasn't outstanding in any particular aspect as compared to the other women who would surround the Haitani brothers, especially in the club. Or sometimes those women would be around them during important meetings, seduction was one of the ways in the world the Haitani brothers work.

Walking down the street, she was a simple woman. Dressed comfortably in her desired fashion sense, not forcing herself to get suffocated with things she utterly dislikes. Though there were times she was brought to an event held by Bonten, she made an exception to present herself well.

Which causes the day to be filled with compliments after compliments, and the brothers couldn't keep their hands off her. Afraid that if they looked away or weren't next to her, she would be kidnapped.

They dislike bringing her to events held by Bonten, but sometimes they needed others to be put into place and not climb all over them, especially when they have a lover who waits for them every night to return home, no matter how late.

Sometimes they don't return home, but she would drop them a text or give them a missed call, to which they would immediately respond once they see it. Asked if there was a problem, all she would say was for them to take care and come home soon. Let her know when they are coming home and she would prepare their favourites.

It melted their hearts. Nobody would believe that someone like her, was able to have the Haitani brothers wrapped around her finger. She was allowed to do what she wanted, to live the life she had always had.

Despite the number of times they told her to quit her job, she didn't. They had all the money they could give her to go on a shopping spree almost every day, able to get her branded goods that she hardly wears, which sit as display pieces in the wardrobe.