k. izana

TO BE CURSED FOR LOVEkurokawa izana x witch, fem!readerrequested by: Emiko_1809

kurokawa izana x witch, fem!reader
requested by: Emiko_1809

"You are the lone witch," she wondered why and how this young boy managed to get past the barrier, allowing himself to enter the zone where no other human beings had ever tried to set foot in

"In my years of being alive, I have always overcome many obstacles. But you..." she whispered the last part out as she stared into a pair of curious orchid-coloured eyes. A young boy had wandered into the gardens of her humble home that was kept hidden through a secret passage from within a cave.

"They say a child's curiosity is what leads them to come across tons of discoveries that they shouldn't be exposed to," she added on, squatting down as she gently wiped away the dirt on the young boy's face.

"Reminds me so much of myself too," mistakes were made when she was a child, and given the consequences she faced, this was the life that she had succumbed to, living through it as if it was the norm.

"What's your name?" she asked as the boy continued to stare at her in awe, amazed that he has come across a witch where he had heard so much in the books he had come across, and words that were spoken through the streets of the city he lived in.

Where there was a witch who lived just outskirts of the city, where one who turns gravely ill would turn to her. Good words were spoken about the witch, but there were bad ones as well. Some believed she had cast a curse upon the children in the city, whereas some believed she had only done wonders.

A curse upon the children, she would laugh to herself when her familiar returned with the latest news of the city. When she first heard of it, she could only find it amusing that parents decided that someone who works with magic, was the cause of the children's tantrums when they wouldn't get what they want.

"Kurokawa Izana," she took a good look at him from head to toe, noticing the way he was badly bruised up and seemed a little frail for a boy his age. He was shivering, and a little cold to the touch which caused her to remove the cloak she wore and draped it over him.