Chapter two

Harry woke up with a start. He had no idea where he was. He began to panic. He sat on the ground and cried, remembering the last night. He was really scared. He had nowhere to go. Harry stood up and started searching for his home. After what seemed like hours he found a cave. He walked in and realised it was some sort of passage. When he reached the end of the passage he saw a beautiful green landscape that was covered with trees. There was a lake with mountains on the horizon.

Suddenly a snake rose in front of him. Of course Harry stepped back. "Please don't hurt me", he whimpered instinctively. Just when he remembered that the snake couldn't understand him, it hissed "A speaker... Why are you here. This is not your territory". "You understand me?", Harry asked in wonder. "Yes, were you not aware of your powers?", the snake answered. Harry shook his head. What are you doing here?". Harry knew that if he would lie and say that he go lost it would kill him, so he decided to tell the truth. "I was abused at my relatives. So I ran away and this morning I somehow endet up here.", he said, still scared. "Do you have anywhere to go?", the snake asked. "No, Sir". "Then come with me", it said.

Harry followed it towards the Mountains. They walked about a half an hour until they reached a large cave. "Zim!", the snake hissed and a burning, but somehow beautiful bird came out. "What is it, Alacazar?", the bird, apparently 'Zim',  asked. *I have a human here. He was abused by his own", Alacazar answered. "Come in", Zim immediately said. "What's your name, young one?", he asked gently. "Harry Potter, Sir", Harry answered. "I am Azymondias, but everyone here calls me Zim. I am what you humans would call, the leader of this place.", Zim said in a soft tone. "How did you find this place?". Harry thought for a moment. Should he tell the truth? If he did the bird could hurt him, for doing something freakish, but if he lied and the bird found out, Harry was sure the beating would be worse. "I walked into a cave, Sir, but it actually was a passage", Harry replied, deciding to tell the truth. "Hmm...", Zim said, "You shouldn't have been able to find our land". "I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't know, please don't hurt me!", Harry cried. "Why would I hurt you Harry? You haven't done anything wrong", Zim assured him. "But Sir, I don't deserve you being nice, because I'm a freak, and everything's always my fault", Harry sadly said. The big bird seamed angry and Harry got even more scared but then he spoke with a soft voice, "You know what, Harry, I have a proposition. You can stay with us and never have to go back to your relatives. But, you will have to learn from us to survive, is that okay with you?". Harry thought about it for a minute and then nodded shyly. "How about you get some sleep, Harry, and tomorrow we can talk, okay?". "Yes, Sir", Harry agreed. The bird burst into flames and disappeared, taking Harry with him. 

When they arrived, Harry wore a surprised expression. "Sorry, I should have warned you", Zim said. "I-i-i-it's o-o-o-okay, Sir", stuttered Harry. As soon as Zim had lit a small fire for some light, he look around. He was in a somewhat smaller cave. There only was a rise in the floor that he could use as bed. "While our caves are luxurious for us, they aren't exactly made for humans", Azimondias apologised. "That's okay, I'll just put a moss carpet on the rise there", Harry replied. As soon as he was alone, he lay down on his "bed" and fell asleep quickly. 

Zim was angry, when he left Harry's cave. How could someone abuse their own? Harry was a mere child and yet, when Zim looked into his eyes, he could see nothing but pain. The poor boy had probably experienced more pain in his short life than most others. Zim decided he would teach Harry everything he knew.

Harry's dream was scary for the five year old. He was in a black place, without a bottom and yet he didn't fall. All of a sudden, a room formed around him, full of treasures and valuable objects. On one wall of the room was a chest that literally drew him to it. This was not because of the precious stones it was decorated with, but he found that it had something magical about it, something that mesmerised him. He tried to open it, but as soon as he touched it, he woke up due to his aching scar.