Chapter six

Previously on 10 years alone:

"Well... I have seven Animagus forms, and all of them are magical. A Black Phoenix, a Thunderbird, a basilisk, a Hebridean Black, a Hippogriff, a Thestral and a Graphorn", Harry said in one breath.

"WHAT?!"

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

"So you're not only telling me that you have seven Animagus forms, but also that all of them are magical?", Zim asked once he'd gotten over the shock. "Yes, apparently I am", Harry replied sheepishly. Harry could see the wheels in Zim's head spinning. "But how? It never happened before... seven, and magical! That shouldn't be possible", he heard Zim muttering to himself. "Did my test results at Gringotts ever happen before? Or the size of my core?", Harry asked sarcastically. "You're right, they didn't", Zim admitted, "I guess we'll just have to continue as normal and try to find out how it's possible." Then Zim scanned Harry's face and said, "Let's go eat something and the get you some sleep. You look exhausted."  Just as Zim said that, Harry yawned. He fully agreed with Zim's plan. 

That was the first time in three months that he went to bed without meditating. As he lay there on his very improvised 'bed', he thought it weird. Sure, it felt nice not to do anything, but he realised that he had gotten so used to his routine, that not doing it made him feel weird. His thoughts drifted to how his life had changed since he had run away from the Dursleys. He had run in pain, but the next morning he felt good. Nothing had hurt. He didn't give much thought to it then, but now he realised that Zim had probably healed him. 

Then they went to Gringotts. He had not only discovered that he was the richest man on earth, (A/N: Elon Musk on Mars: I'm richer than all of you, suckers! Don't ask me what's wrong with my brain, I won't live long enough to explain.) but he was also extremely powerful, both magically and politically, and he had more properties and heirlooms than anyone else. He also had been ridded of all bindings. His appearance had changed too. He was taller than most children his age, his hair was silky and less wild, he had a sharp jawline and high cheekbones. His emerald eyes glowed even more, he had well shaped eyebrows, long lashes and his nose had become more pointed. 

When they had gotten back his training had begun. Now he was much more fit and actually looked healthy. He wasn't afraid of water anymore and he could even swim. He had learned a lot about Zim and he knew a great deal about magic. Today he had even begun his practical training! He felt like his life couldn't get any better.

With those happy thoughts he fell asleep.

                                         Friendship, Bravery and Love

The next morning Harry was woken up by Zim screeching loudly. Harry sat up startled. He looked at Zim while rubbing his eyes. He scowled at the bird. "I'm sorry to wake you up like this, but Barchoke send a letter. He told us to meet him at Gringotts by midday. There has been a... you'll see it yourself. The sun has yet to rise, but I know you would be mad if you missed your workout. So I had to wake you up early."  Zim gave Harry a serious look making it clear how important this was. 

Harry got up and started stretching. When he was done, he walked outside to do his daily workout and run afterwards. After a short bath and breakfast he started his swimming 'lesson' with Marris. (A/N: In case anyone wonders how old he is, he's two years older than Harry). When they were done, it wasn't quite lunchtime yet, but they still ate a bit as they had to leave afterwards.