Chapter five

Harry found himself in front of a great set of doors. Barchoke opened them and let Harry enter. The room behind was made of white marble with golden elements. The walls on the right and left of the entrance were lined with columns. In the back of the room stood a high desk with some kind of throne behind it. A goblin, probably Ragnok, wearing expensive looking robes sat on the throne, writing. When they approached, Ragnok looked up. 

"Welcome, Heir Potter, may your vaults fill with gold and you enemies cower at your feet. I am Lord Ragnok, Director of Gringotts Wizarding Bank and King of Goblin Nation", he introduced himself. "Thank you, Lord Ragnok, may your enemies bleed out, and the greatest honours befall you. I am honoured to be in your presence", Harry replied, with his new found confidence.

"Heir Potter, I would like to discuss an offer from the goblins with you. Now that you were made aware of the prophecy, it is time for you to start your training. As you know, the prophecy states, you are going to learn from different creatures. I heard Azimondias has already started to train you, correct?", Ragnok asked, looking at Zim.

Zim nodded and said, "Barely, the blocks on his magic made it really difficult. We had started with levitation, but he couldn't even lift a boulder."

"Then, continue the training. As you surely know, the prophecy states that you are going to learn many kinds of magic too. Hadrian James Potter, Heir to the Most Ancient and Noble Houses of Potter, Peverell, Black and Emrys, Heir to the Ancient and Noble Houses of Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin, on behalf of Goblin Nation, I would like to offer you training in our own magic and fighting", Ragnok said solemnly. Zim and Barchoke gasped. The goblin never revealed their magic and fighting techniques to non-goblins. From their reactions, Harry got an idea of how rarely this happened. 

"Thank you Lord Ragnok, I accept. It will be a great honour to learn from your nation", Harry accepted, unsure if it was the correct way to accept. Apparently it was.

"Then your training shall begin a year from now. You will be trained under my best fighter and spell caster. We will send you an owl when it is time to come to discuss the details", the goblin decided.

"I look forward to it", Harry replied.

"Until then, Heir Potter."

                                         Friendship, Bravery and Love

Harry and Zim left the room and returned to the security chief's office. One 'goodbye' later, they flamed back to - Actually, what's the name of my new home?, Harry thought. They arrived just in front of the entrance of the cave system. The sun was at its highest point, but Harry felt like he could fall asleep standing. "Go get some sleep, little one. This was an exhausting experience for you. We'll start your training tomorrow". Harry nodded and went to his cave. 

The next day, Harry woke up after sunrise for the first time in years. His body suddenly tensed. He started to panic and was about to run out to apologise for not making breakfast, but then he remembered what Zim had told him last time. He relaxed slightly and got up. When he was at the cave entrance, he saw Zim making a fire. He cautiously approached, still half expecting a beating, but Zim only told him to sit down. He gave him a stick and a piece of meat and explained how to cook it. As Harry's breakfast was cooking he remembered his question from the day before. "Uhm... Zim?", he asked, "Does this place have a name?". "Not really. To all who live here, this place is their home.", Zim replied. "Oh, okay."