Chapter three

The next morning Harry woke up to see Zim standing at the entrance of his cave, with a few dead rabbits. "Good morning Harry", the bird greeted him warmly, "Eat something and then get ready, okay?". Harry followed him outside, looking at the pile of wood, "Uhm... S-s-sir, I-I-I d-don't k-know h-how t-t-to m-m-make a-a f-fire", he said stuttering, his eyes filled with fear. Zim looked at him warmly and said, "Don't worry, I'll teach you". Harry looked at Zim with big eyes. No one had ever taught him anything. He'd always had to learn by watching others doing it or suffer extra-beatings. "Thank you, Sir", Harry said shyly. "It's okay, Harry.", Zim answered, "And please, it's Zim".

Harry saw flames flickering up Zim's wings as he lit the fire. It was impressive. He couldn't help but look at him in awe. "Will you teach me this too, Si-Zim?", Harry asked hopefully. "Well," , Zim answered, who had never seen so much hope in someone's eyes, "I can only teach you something similar, as I am a phoenix and you're a human, but believe me, it'll look just as cool". Harry was satisfied enough, so they started eating, watching each other curiously, as they ate differently.

                                         Friendship, Bravery and Love

"Um, Z-Zim?", Harry asked cautiously, "Y-You said you would take away my bindings". Zim saw the fear in Harry's eyes that he wouldn't do it after all, "Of course we will, but unfortunately I don't possess the ability. As a fire phoenix I can only heal people. We will have to go to Gringotts so the goblins can do it. Do you want to go there now, or do you want to wait?". "Um, I'd like to go there right now please, if that's okay", Harry replied. "Of course", he said softly, "but we'll have to flame straight to the security chief's office". "Ok, I'm ready", Harry said. Zim hopped onto Harry's shoulder and burst into flames.

When the flames cleared, the first thing Harry saw was a wooden counter, behind which sat a grumpy-looking being in some kind of uniform. The expression on the creature's face changed to respect when he saw Zim and back to despise when he saw Harry. "Good day Master Goblin, may your gold overflow and your enemies bow at your feet", Zim greeted the creature, apparently a goblin, bowing his head. "Hello, Master Goblin", Harry said shyly and bowed, following Zim's example. The goblin looked surprised, "Greetings, Mister...?". "Harry Potter, Sir", Harry answered. The goblin's eyes widened. "Greetings Mr Potter, Azimondias, my name is Rodgog", the goblin said. "We are here for an inheritance test and a health test for Harry, Master Rodgog", Zim requested. "Of course, please follow me to the Potter account manager's office", Rodgog answered, and led them to the office. 

"How does Harry's family have an account manager? I thought his family were muggles?", Zim, who was perched on Harry's shoulder, asked as they were walking. "The Potters are probably Britain's oldest magical family. Before the last two wars there were at least one hundred of them, but as it is, Mr Potter is the last Potter alive. His mother come from a muggle family, so until now he most likely lived with his mother's relatives", Rodgog said. Harry took in all the information he could. This was the first time someone told more about his family than "they were drunk freaks, it's a good thing they're dead". While he was listening, he was also looking around. This Gringotts place was beautiful. The floor, the walls and the ceiling were made of white marble with golden columns and ornaments on the walls. On both sides of the hallway were huge doors, marked with the name of the family that had their account manager's office there.

"Here we are", Rodgog said. Harry was stunned. The "Potter account manager's office" was located behind a set of huge, round shaped wooden doors with a golden frame. The inside was even more fascinating. The room was once again made of marble, only this time, it was blue, and in each corner there was a column made of blue marble too, with golden ornaments. (A/N: Just imagine the colours of the chambers made by Professor Rackham in Hogwarts Legacy. For the design of the room you'll just have to stick with my WoNdErFuL descriptions). There was a desk made of dark wood. As expected, there was a goblin seated behind the desk.