05 • Brahe

🎶Twenty one pilots - Doubt.🎶

JEREMIAH

JEREMIAH.

deelilahjc:
What? What do you mean by 'our' spot?

jremiah56:
🙄

jremiah56:
I don't know what else to call it

deelilahjc:
...

jremiah56:
Okay fine. Meet me at Greek's avenue. At the spot the aliens took us from. I'm there right now

deeliliahjc:
And you are there, why? Aren't you scared at all?

jremiah56:
What more can they do? They already took us and brought us back. I'd like to think we're in the clear

deelilahjc:
I'm on my way 😒

🥏🥏🥏

"Okay first of all, this is not our spot," Dee declares as soon as she steps into the open space I'm at. "This is where we got abducted, let's not make it a thing."

I sigh, raising my hands up in surrender, not really in the mood or mindspace for making up any smart remarks.

"Yes ma'am, will never happen again."

She slowly comes to stand in front of me with her arms crossed as she looks around.

"And also, we're not a collective, there's really no 'us'"

Well seeing as we're both involved in this crazy ass phenomenon, I'd say we are. And seeing as I can practically apparently taste what you do and pick up the same smells as you, I'd say our connection runs pretty deep right now.

"Got it."

"Did you spot anything?" I watch as her eyes move from me, as I'm sitting on the wood, to the bag from Gina's. "Did you even look?"

I shake my head. "I was waiting for you to get here."

"It's a lost cause anyway," she says, "I've been here before, couldn't find anything."

"And yet you were just giving me shit a moment ago for doing the same thing," I mutter under my breath.

It's silent after that. She ignores me and continues looking around, biting her bottom lip momentarily. When I feel a little twinge on my own lip as she does so, I'm confused. Did I just feel her biting her lip or is my mind just making things up as it goes?

"Hey." She turns to look at me. I note how she fails to keep eye contact. "Um, my mom...she's a nurse at St. Phillips hospital as you know, she told me about your grandmother..."