Chapter 21

Chapter 21

<Alex's pov.>

Walking up to the steps of this house that I never thought I would be able to, with all those memories it brought backs -good or bad- I knew I had to face them. The past I wanted to forget; how one beautiful day could turn to an awful day, that day made me see the world differently. These feelings I feel right now are the feelings I have been trying to hide all these years.

Mason squeezes my hand letting me know I was not alone, I look over my shoulder to see Maxwell, looking at me already. I turn towards the door to see the doorknob still broken from last time. I stepped forward through the door frame looking around, seeing that everything was the same, just like I left it.

You could see Grace's toys from when she was little, still scattered around the floor, our clothes on the beds from trying to pack fast, and the broken pieces of glass on the kitchen floor when I threw the fit after my uncle told me my parents had died. I keep walking threw the house, my old house, seeing little things that made it our special home. When I get to the hall I see my old family picture. It was taken the day before the accident. It was marked as the last day of happiness for my family. Mason walks up to me hugging me from behind me, trying to comfort me from the memories that this house brings me.

When we leave the house, it's already nighttime, so we go to my uncle's house to rest before our leave tomorrow. I go straight up to bed and lay down, trying to cope with these memories and these feelings that come out of me from being here. A couple of minutes later, I feel the bed sinking down until I feel a hand on my shoulder. Turning around, I look up at Mason; having him here is all I need to break down in tears. He holds me in his arms while I cry out from the pain I've felt all these years. We fall asleep in each other's arms, forgetting about the bad times in life and just happy for this moment.

Next day, I woke up surrounded by Mason's arms, the place where I feel the safest. I look up to see his eyes open and a smile on his lips. We get ready to leave back to Mason's territory. We say goodbye to my uncle and get into the trucks that Mason brought with him. I look out the window from the passenger seat when I feel Mason grabbing my hand from the driver's seat. I look over him to see him smiling with that sparkle in his eyes.

"Let's go home, Mason." I say to him, giving his hand a squeeze. When he squeezes back saying "Home, Our Home.".

___________________________

A.N.

Hello people,

Sorry for the wait its been a long time that I updated and I am truly sorry. Since my laptop charger broke I had no laptop for months, so when I was able to get a new one I had no time with school and things in life. But I am already writing chapter 22 so I hope I can upload it before I start my finals, which are in two weeks . There are only a couple of chapters more before the end and when I finish I have another story that I am working on that you guys might like. I hope you guys understand and thank you for all the support you guys given me by reading and liking my story that makes me happy. Please comment I want to know if you guys like it.