Chapter 19

Chapter 19

<Mason pov.>

I keep running after my mate, Alex I know that she hasn’t been truthful with me, but I feel like something is going to happen and I hope my mate doesn’t get hurt. So I keep running with these thoughts in mind of my beautiful mate.

-A couple hours later-

I look around looking for my mate ‘what is she doing in another’s Alpha’s territory’, I ask myself I hear paws behind me they figure someone trespassed. I run to avoid getting caught, but I get caught -super- ; I look around the people that have gathered around, not every day an Alpha trespasses and gets caught, but I go willingly.

They take me to a house that might be the pack house to wait for the Alpha when her scent hits me, my mate. The door opens to my beautiful, she’s safe that’s what matters, but my thoughts get interrupted when the Alpha walks through the door and puts his arm around My mate’s shoulders. She is MINE. And MINE ONLY.

<Alex pov.>

 I was in Alpha Maxwell’s office while he was talking to his new Beta; I never came to be his Beta since I was the Beta’s first born. I was thinking about how everything started three years, but you might ask ‘I have only been a rogue 2 years’ well this all started when a couple years before when the an Alpha first born was a girl, other Alpha’s didn’t like how women could be Alphas’, so they killed her.

Ever since when an Alpha first born was a girl and would have a second child a boy, they would give the Alpha statues to their first born son. Alphas’ would do that just to protect the daughters.

Until an Alpha had only one baby girl his mate died so he had no more kids, leaving the girl to be the next Alpha. So the Alpha looked for help to hide his daughter until she was ready to be an Alpha. I was that girls guard she was younger than me by a couple of months she should be 17, now in a couple of days I turn 18. I protected her until a year before I went rogue, she found her mate and I gave her over to him and they left to be together to be away from the mess.

We talk through Alpha Maxwell to not get caught by others, but with Mason and William suspicious about the secret they can get hurt and also Gracie and Andi. I will protect my love ones.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Maxwell barges in the office; I look at him confused and ask “What’s the matter?” He looks at me and says “Someone passed the territory border and is moving fast he’s alone” I look more confused and ask “Who is he” When he looks at me straight in the eyes and say “He’s an Alpha and I think he is Mason, your mate”

I look at him shock, when his smell hits me. He came, he cares for me; I smile and run to the front door and open the door to see him in his wolf form surrounded by wolves of Maxwell’s pack. I smile at him, but I don’t notice when Maxwell comes out and puts his arm around my shoulders and hear a growl come from Mason.

Mason transform back human and the give him some basketball shorts, I look at him and can’t resist and run up to him and throw my arms around him.

“Mason” I whisper and he whispers back “Alex”, I pull away to see his face I smile up to him and he leans down and captures my lips with his, sharing a passionate kiss.

We pull away to catch our breaths, to see everyone looking at us. I look back at Maxwell and introduce them “Maxwell, this is Mason my mate. Mason, this is Maxwell my uncle.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 Author's Note <3

Hello people,

Finally I got internet and I'm getting ideas, but don't be shy to comment. So i hope you guys like this chapter. Keep reading, vote, comment, and tell friends.

Love, Lilly <3