Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My name is Alex, I'm a rogue. Been one for 2 years now, but I'm not alone my little sister Gracie is a rogue also and Andi we met her a year ago. Andi has been with us since, we stick together we are our own little pack.

We were running in the woods when I hear a couple of howls. Oh I haven't told you I'm a werewolf, Gracie and Andi are too. I tell the girls to run they start running when we split up, there was a pack and we were on their territory not even noticing. I try to keep them away from the girls so that’s when we start fighting I fight three and Gracie and Andi both having a wolf after them. In total five wolves were after us. I fight them; one ended dead, the other one badly injured, but the last one had a bit of scratches he was giving me a hard time. I had a few scratches, but nothing that would draw blood when I hear a howl. I notice it is Andi I leave the fight and run to her when I get to her she's pinned down by the wolf that was after her. I attack the wolf my instinct is to protect Andi and Gracie from anything.

The rest came, but the wolf that was after Gracie wasn't back so that meant he was still after her. She's pretty fast for her age; she's only 8, Andi is 15, and I'm 17. Andi was behind me hiding from the pack, the wolves shifted back they were three NAKED boys in front of us, but I would look at their faces only. Since I killed one of them so they was three and the one after Gracie was four, so four wolves left to kill or injure. Well one was badly injured I really think he's dying, oh well that's what he gets for going up against me. The one that gave me a hard time stepped forward that's I notice he was the Beta how interesting thing got. He then said "Shift."

I just growl when I hear a whimpering sound I look towards the sound to see Gracie grabbed by her neck by the wolf that had chased her. He gently putted her in the floor, when Gracie touched the ground she ran to me she hid behind me. I look to see if she's alright when I realize she's not hurt I look at now four boys naked in front of us. Since when we shift our clothes get ripped, when we shift back we don't have clothes on.

Once again the beta says "Shift." So Gracie shifted scared hiding behind my wolf only seeing her face' another person well a girl to be exact she had clothes on her hands. She walked forward to us making me growl at her stepping more in front of Gracie and Andi. She stopped walking realizing I would attack if she got closer to us. She threw a shirt at Gracie I looked back and nodded at Gracie to put on the shirt, she quickly putted on the shirt and hid behind me again.