Chapter 16

Chapter 16

<Logan pov>

I can’t to see Alex, ever since we meet we click I was bummed out she wasn’t my mate, but since she came back to visit we became best friends. Now that I found my mate I hope they became friends, my two special girls in my world being best friends would be awesome. But now that I and Alex both have our own mates we can’t flirt like we used to, we were both single and best friends some people thought we were dating every time sometimes we would laugh how people would tell us how cute of a ‘couple’ we are.

So I was walking –lie- I was running to the pack house that’s where Alex is I so miss her I haven’t seen her in 2 months. 2 months is way too long sometimes I would miss her if I didn’t see her after a week; after all she is my ‘Trouble Buddy’.

I arrive at the pack house I smell her she’s inside I open the door, I look around, but can’t find her. So I follow her scent when I get to where her scent’s stops it’s at Alpha William’s office –oh well- I won’t get in too much trouble, since I’m his Beta.

So I open the door to regret Amanda sitting on the Alpha’s desk with the Alpha standing in front of her with her legs around his waist kissing passionately. When they realized the door opens Alpha William pulls Amanda more close to his body in a possessive way, and when he sees that it’s me he gets angry. “LOGAN HOW MANY TIMES DO IHAVE TO TELL YOU TO KNOCK!!?” Alpha William asks/exclaims mad that I ruined their moment. I look at him smirking and say “Well, I see you’re getting some while I just get a hug; Amanda he was mine first, but I’ll stay with the hugs. And I’ll start knocking when you start locking the door and don’t mate in the Office you have a room you can mate there.” I say because I’ll know he’s going to get mad. Alpha William was now furious “Get OUT!” He growled.

So I leave to find Alex ‘where is that girl?’, -wait a minute- if she’s with Andi and Gracie there outside. So I go outside when I see her talking to another man –oh no- she’s mine, I go running to her since she had her back turned to me she didn’t see me when I was close enough I jump on her back, but I just ended on the floor ‘what?’.

<Alex pov>

We were outside I was talking to Jonah about William’s pack when I hear shouting and then a ‘Get OUT’ that’s William shouting at Logan that means William and Amanda were doing something. I was there a while ago talking to them.

-Flashback-

(After Alex pov in chapter 15)

After we talked and I went with William and Amanda to the office to talk about Mason and Alpha Dylan. “William he is going to follow me how do I tell him that being with me will get him danger.” I tell/ask William, Mason will follow me I feel it by our marks that we have. William looks at me and says “You know that secret that I know you’re hiding, that not even Gracie or Andi know, you have to tell us.” I look at him and stand up walking to the window I see how Gracie is laughing at Andi who is being chased by Jonah. “I can’t if I do the packs would go to war I just have to talk to him.” I say still looking out the window. “Who do you have to talk to Alex?” William asks a bit concerned, I turn around to look at him and say “To Alpha Dylan.”

_End Flashback_

Nobody can know the secret I can’t have a war going on now that I found Mason. So I was talking to Jonah when I feel someone running towards me ‘Logan’ he’s stupid if he knows I won’t notice him. When I feel him jump I around and flip him over my body for him to fall on the floor without him even touching me.

“Come on Alex why is it when I want to scare you I end up on the floor!?” He exclaims/asks. I look at him and ask “Logan how many times do I have to tell you not to try that you know I always have to be on guard.” I stands up and says “Yah, just give me a hug.” I laugh at his stupidity and hug him.  We pull apart and he puts an arm around my shoulders, when we hear a growl. I look at Jonah and say “Its’ okay, It’s just Logan the one I’m always telling you.”  Jonah then stops and extends his hand toward Logan “I’m Jonah Alex personal guard.” Jonah says, so Logan shakes his hand and says “I’m Loan her ‘Trouble Buddy’ thanks you for looking out for her.” They smile at each other and pull apart.

“Alex, I’m hungry” Gracie whines I laugh at her cuteness. “Come on, let’s go inside to make you something.” I say to Gracie and she nods we all go inside the pack house.

I ended up making seven sandwiches these boys have to eat two. So when we finished eating I was curled up in Logan’s lap I might have a mate, but its Logan we are always like this he’s like a brother to me. So we all talking I look up at Logan and say “I missed you.” He looks down at me and says “I missed you, too.” I then say “Love you.” (Siblings-like love) And he smiles, “Love you” he replies kissing my forehead. When we hear a growl I look up to see a girl I look up to Logan to see him worried –ah- this is his mate.

“I’m Alex what’s your name?” I ask politely She looks taken back and replies “Samantha” So I then ask “Do you know who I’m” She nods and I ask “Then why are you growling, he was mine first and beside I have a mate even more cuter than Logan.” I see her look on her face –shock- and Logan says “Come on Alex leave her alone you’re going to scare away before you give her the speech.” I stand up and Samantha asks “What speech?” I look at her and say “If you hurt him in any kind of way you will have me personally after you, they don’t call me dangerous for nothing.”

I see the scare look on her face “Alex you scared her, come here Sam that’s Alex being Alex.” Logan says before I keep talking. Sam moves toward Logan scared I shake my head disappointed “See Alex you scared the poor girl.” I hear William say when he entered. “Hey, that’s my job I also scared Amanda the first time I met her.” I defend myself. Amanda then enters and says “Sam, don’t worry about Alex she gave me the speech also when she met me, but at least Logan told you about her William didn’t and it went worse.” “Hey, it’s not my fault I get protective of my boys.” I say, but they all just laugh at me –nice-.

 So we kept talking I got to know more about Sam the bad part I can’t sit on Logan’s lap and we can’t be flirting with each other.

-2 days later-

I was with Jonah outside when William comes running towards us. I look at him and ask “What’s the rush?” and he then replies “Someone was spotted crossing the territory line with 15 men along with him.” I look at him in shock when I hear a growl I turn around to see him “Mason?”