Epilogue

/Alex/
I never thought this day would come, after everything that had happened to me all of my life I was running and now I'm free, I font have to run anymore. To be happy is something new in my life, to feel safe is a great feeling not having to be moving from one place to another.

I think back on a time I just wanted to leave my loved ones and just end things, I'm glad I waited. I will never forget what Mason told me that day.

-Flashback-

I was ready to leave, to keep everyone safe when Mason stops me "Alex, where are you going?" He asks scared of my answer and I reply "I have to leave, to end this; I know you want a monster like me after I end it."

He says. "I don't care if you are a monster I just want you beside me." And I reply "But I need to leave for you to be safe." He chuckles and says "For me to be safe, is for you to be by my side." I smile and say " I Love You, My Alpha." He smiles back and says "I Love You, My Rogue."

-Flashback End-

I look out the window that I'm standing beside, I see everyone outside smiling, laughing and just being happy. Arms are wrapped around me I feel sparks letting me know its Mason. I turn my head to see his smiling face, I look down to see his arms around my growing stomach that is 2 months old holding my baby girl, Andrea, a future Alpha female.

We look at each other and I say "Finally, there's happiness." He smiles and says "You are the definition of my happiness, My Rogue." .

- The End-

A.N.
My Rogue has come to an end. Thank you all for staying until the end. I'm so happy that people liked my story, I didn't know this many people would like it. Thank you for your lovely comments and your patience for my slow updates. I love you, all.

Love,
Lilly