1

"I fond the defendant guilty" every one looked at me on shocked at what i did I was a judge in a court room o was the judge of a very serious case a famous raper had sexually assaulted a 37 year old usually I don't do this for famous people but this is his 10th case like this not not only that but I meet him on the street seen him harassing the same 17 so yes I might die but for the right reason.

" you can't do this to me" said the raper " the people won't be happy about this I'll be out in two days

Time skip

I got out of the shower

I get out of the shower and put on my pj's to get ready for bed but before that turn on my cameras in case. just a double check and ok time to go to bed

just as I get in my bed I hear my room do open then a loud pow then all black

_________________________________________

I wake up in a bedroom with dust all round me and I have a headache but before my hand reaches my head I see a skeleton hand I freeze scared to move again while I just stared I really hope this isn't what I think.

Time skip

ok I figured out where I am and who I am. I'm a copy of dusttale sans [(which was made obvious by the dust everywhere.])

in a fgod universe I have practice my Magic and can now open portals stop time and can convert mater along with the normal abilities.

" okay let's hope this goes well" I say opening a portal it was set to random so let's hope I don't die I then step through the portal.

Anti-void

Dv comes out of the portal to a white void looking around he see a black skeleton who didn't seem to notice him.

"Hey kid what you doing here all bye your self" dv asked the small skeleton who seem to freak out

"no please just stop I'll do anything i- I promise" error screamed while blocking his face.

Feeling nothing error looked up only to see me he just stared at dv just wondering if it was a trick for fate to beat him again. So We just stood for some time.  while we where doing that the voices where freaking out.

(What how did he get here)

(no way)

(we must tell fate)

all of the voices agree they must fate of this.

When they did tell fate she took a look in the anti-void to see dv and error have the best time. (Time moves faster in the anti-void so to them it's been years) they had become best friends.

" good then it well be easier to break his heart "

fate said as she sent strings down to take control over him only for them like a napkin hit a big brolic black dude named locusts.

Soon after that dv said he had to go back to his au opening a portal and landing in judgement Hall, he turn towards fate who had come to make a deal.

"So you are the one that Abomination looks up to". Fate asked
" yes who else is going to kick your ass " dv answered "

" you dare speak to me that way" fate snarled no one talk to her that way not even destiny but this mortal had the audacity t-"

"hell yes i do your nothing but a b*** think they have the power to do what ever they want huh because let ME tell your you don't have that power"  

this made Fate more angry but she let slide.

" I fate I have come to make a deal with you.