4

TW-sleep disorder

                        -Y/n's POV-
That morning I hear a crash in my living room so I jump out of bed and run into the living room.
I see Steven sitting on the floor with his face buried in his hands so I calmly walk over to him and put my hand on his back and say "Stevie, are you okay? What happened?"

                   -Steven's POV-
I was sleep walking and I tripped over y/n's table and fell on the floor so I scooted over to the wall and put my face in my hands terrified of the dream I just had even though I tried not to fall asleep for that reason.
Next thing I knew y/n had her hand on my back and I thought "She's not going to like me now, she probably thinks I'm weird". And I hear her soft voice say "Stevie, are you okay? What happened?"

                 -End of POV-

Steven says "I...I...I'm sorry" with a very broken voice.
Y/n says "Stevie, it's okay just tell me what happened"
He says hesitantly "I... I... I had a... night... nightmare and... and I tripped over your table I'm so sorry y/n/n" with pleading eyes.
Y/n says "Steven, it's okay I get nightmares sometimes too but if you don't mind me asking how were you standing up while you were sleeping?"
Steven says "I... I have a sleeping disorder where... when I fall asleep I have nightmares and I sleepwalk so I have to put ankle restraints on so I don't sleepwalk or try to leave while I'm  sleeping" and looks down sadly.
Y/n says "Steven, I'm so so so sorry you have to deal with that. I had no clue" and hugs him, he hugs her back.
Steven then says " I have to get to work or else I will get fired" I say "do you want to me come with you? I know I can't work with you but I could be there just to help you, ya know?.
Steven says "I would appreciate that y/n/n, I really would" and smiles lovingly.
So y/n says "I'm going to go get a shower real quick and then we can head out" and runs to get her shower.
After about 10 minutes she comes back and says " I'm ready to go!" so Steven and herself head to the bus and take it to the Art museum.
On that ride Steven sees the big bird again and starts to freak out and screams "STOP, STOP, STOP THE BUS!!" And jumps out. Y/n looks like what the heck, But follows Steven.
After she chased him into his workplace she spots him and says "Steven, why did you scream and jump off of the bus?"
He says " ughhh I... I saw something"
She says "what did you see? I didn't see anything". He says " I don't know what's happening but I see this... this mummy like bird with a staff and he... he keeps ch... chasing me!" Y/n says "Steven are you alright?!" He says "I... I don't know!". Y/n says " just do your work and try not to worry about it" and gives him a sympathetic smile.
Y/n starts looking around when she hears a voice in her head and jumps she says "what the heck!? Who's there?" The voice says " I am Nut, the goddess of the sky. I am at need of an avatar, would you like to become my avatar y/n?".
Y/n says "what's the cost?". Nut says "you will be protecting the innocent from evildoers and other evil avatars."
Y/n says "Yes Nut I will be your avatar"
Then her eyes roll back and her costume comes on.

(Her costume has straps and pants. There are stars on her costume and she doesn't have a staff only Nut does)

Y/n looks around and says "can you see this!?!?" The people around her nod no

She then sees Steven and shouts "STEVEN CAN YOU SEE HER!?". Steven gasps and says "YES WHAT THE HECK NOW THERE IS TWO!?!?"
Y/n says "Steven, that's the Egyptian god Nut." Steven again gasps and says "seriously!?!?" Nut says "Yes, I am the goddess of the sky. Y/n is my avatar"
I say "Nut get rid of the costume for now please." She then removes the costume and says "You can summon the suit anytime you need to" and smiles then disappears.
I say " this is AWESOME!".
All of a sudden a man walks up slowly and says "Steven Grant" and continues walking towards them.
Steven says "no no no no no no this isn't happening this isn't happening"
Y:n is looking at Steven confused and the man says "give me the beetle Steven." Y/n says "he ain't got no beetle , you don't have a beetle do you Steven?" ( she whispered the last part)
The man says " I need it. Do you know Ammit?" Y/n and Steven say I'm unison "Yes" and Steven continues "but no not... not personally" and nervously chuckles the man says "I know what it's like to never get the voices out of my head... I can help you." Steven says "I... I don't need help" and runs off. Y/n says " it'd be best if you stayed right there" rudely and runs after Steven.
She finds him hidden in another part of the museum and walks up to him and says "Steven, you're going to be okay. I got you" and holds his hand.
All of a sudden they see a shadow on the wall running towards them and they continue to hold hands but run off. They hear the dog like thing start barking and run into the bathroom holding the door shut but then lock it.
Steven looks in the mirror and the reflection says to him in his head "Steven, Steven I can save us" Steven continues to walk backwards dropping y/n's hand. The voice (Marc) says " I can't have you fight me this time"Steven turns around to the mirror behind him and Marc says in his head "you need to give me control you understand?" Steven says Panicly "give you control? Wh...what are you talking about!?" Meanwhile y/n is looking at him concerned about Steven.
Marc turns around towards the side mirror pointing and says "that thing is about to break through the door, we're out of time" and walks back to Steven through the mirror and continues to say "alright hey listen to me look at me loo... look at me" Steven starts to panic saying "you're not real you're not real" y/n puts her hand on his arm saying "Steven you're alright, you're alright Steven" Marc says "this is real, I am real" and Steven starts to cry saying " no you're not real I... no.. you're not real" muffled and Marc says "yes, Steven you've gotta give me control, it's the only way" pointing towards the door. Y/n says "Steven what's he saying Steven?" He says " he... he... he wants me to... to give him con...control" y/n says "Steven he might be able to save us give him control, it's alright Stevie look at me" and she turns his face towards her continuing "it'll be okay Stevie, we'll be okay" and Steven says "we're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die!" Y/n says "we're not gonna die Steven it's okay,it's okay" starting to freak out a little herself.
But then Nut says to y/n "y/n, use my power, you can do this. I have faith in you" and y/n says "No Nut I can't I'm too scared, I... I... I can't, I'm sorry" and Marc says "look at me Steven y'all aren't going to die let me save us and the girl." Steven looks down and at y/n who is holding his hand trying to comfort him while feeling bad she can't help.
He slowly starts nodding yes and then softly says "okay" then his eyes roll back slowly transforming into Moon Knight but then the jackal gets through the door and jumps on Steven. Y/n jumps aside and onto the sink terrified shaking and shrieking.
But then Moon Knight kills the jackal getting up and walking out leaving y/n scared and shaking in the bathroom.