14

Y/n had left the tomb awhile ago and now on a mission to kill Harrow.
She speeds off to the dig site and she sees Layla. Layla says "what the heck are you doing here? I'm trying to kill Harrow." Y/n says "I'm here to kill and stop Ammit and Harrow. And when I get the chance, free Khonshu." Nut says "I'm afraid you won't be able to bring back Marc and Steven." She says "I know Nut. You don't have to keep reminding me. They are gone." Nut says "but there's a slight chance they will blends their hearts. They don't know about Jake so that's their biggest fault." Y/n says "they are in the afterlife. They will realize soon. When the time comes we need to be ready."
Nut says "I have help from a friend from there. Her name is Taweret. Goddess of fertility and childbirth. When you have kids she'll come in handy." Y/n says "let's get them back first." And laugh.
She sneaked onto Harrows car and made it into the Great Pyramid of Giza again.
Layla and y/n run back there and Layla grabbed the wrong one but y/n grabbed it.
Y/n says "as soon as I break this, Khonshu will appear. You might be able to see him if you have an avatar."
Layla says "who's this? Golden" y/n says "impossible. I just used her. And breaks Khonshus Ushanti."
Khonshu says "I do not sense Marc Spector in this world. He died fighting, no doubt." Layla says "fighting your war."
He says "it's still not finished. I'd Marc is truly gone, I am in need of an avatar. Would you y/n y/m/n y/l/n protect the travelers of the night?" Y/n goes to say something but Layla says "why would she says yes? You made the man's life she loved miserable." He says "because you won't win against Harrow and Ammit alone" y/n says "Layla, thank you for looking at for me and I'm sorry for how I treated you. Yes, Khonshu I will protect the travelers of the night! Nut is gone. You are the perfect fit" and smiles. If Khonshu had a mouth he would smile too.
All of a sudden Khonshu says 'Marc?" Y/n says "Marc's here? Take me to him. Nut where are you I need you."
Nut shows up and says "sorry about the delay I got put into stone. Let's go get Marc" and takes us to Marc with Khonshu.
We all arrive at the desert and Marc says "Khonshu!"
He says "I know you'd miss me." Marc says "Layla turned you down didn't she?"
Khonshu says "yes, but y/n took your place until you arrived. She has Nut again." Marc says "what happened
To Nut?" Nut says "I was put in stone, on accident. The gods knows about Harrow wanting to release Ammit." Khonshu says "Ammit has been freed. I was not strong enough to stop her. Marc Spector, I need your help."
Steven fronts and says "I'm just curious about something. How's this whole new arrangement gonna work out?"
Khonshu says "Steven grant,
I was not talking to you" y/n pops up with Nut and says "I tried to get some help. They said no. I tried Khonshu I'm sorry" he says "Ammit is free. That's the only thing I care about right now. And keeping you safe." Y/n says "Steven!!!" And runs and hugs his neck kissing him deeply. Steven says "im so happy to see you! Nut Khonshu we kinda do come as a package deal now, so you are going to have to deal with me now. And we did just save your life, you're welcome by the way" y/n jokes and says "I released him. Layla released Nut" Steven says "but I do think you should answer my question now. How'd this deal going to work?"
Khonshu says "you would negotiate now, with so much at stake?" Steven says "well, we did learn from the best, you silly old bird"
Khonshu says "I will release you both. You have my word"
Y/n walks up to Khonshu saying " will I still see you?" He says "as long as you have your avatar we can still see and talk to each other.  Anytime you need" I'm his voice you can tell he was smiling if he could.
Steven says "mmm, I like the sound of that! Good, glad we got all of that sorted out. Now how the heck are we going to get to Cairo?"
Khonshu says "you forget little worm. I am still the god of the night sky!"
Steven says "alright. You know what? I think you can take this one Marc"
Khonshu says "hurry up idiots!!"
And he flies off as Moon Knight.
Start light and moon knight get to the destination. And sees Harrow and starts fighting him.
Meanwhile Nut and Khonshu fight Ammit so awhile.
She puts them down multiple times and almost killed Khonshu but Nut let her full self come out and they defeated Ammit. Meanwhile y/n and Marc are fighting Harris until Layla shows up in Tawerets costume and it's awesome.
Y/n says "Lay! That costume is amazing!!" She says "you still look like a queen" Marc says "so, y'all good?" They both says in unison "yes we're good!" Marc says "do your alright Layla?"
She says "I'm good! When y'all getting married?" They laugh and shake their head And continues to fight Harrow.
A little girl says "woah! Are y'all Egyptian superheros?"
Layla and y/n say "yes we are! Stay with your parents you will be safe" and head off to continue to fight Harrow.
They knock Harrow out and take him to Giza to stick Ammit in and Khonshu says "finish it. Leave neither one of them alive" Marc says " sorry Khonshu but I'm changing my life especially if I'm marrying this one " and smiles Khonshu says" I understand, but if he lives, she still lives" he says "sorry Khonshu, I'm not doing it" and walks off with y/n in his hand.
Meanwhile Harrow is released from his mind prison and a man that works there takes him to his car and Khonshu says "you wanna know something..... Marc Spector truly believed that after he and I parted ways I wanted his ex wife to be my avatar. Why would I ever need anyone else.but he has no idea how troubled he truly is." He knocks on the window door and says "meet my friend Jake lockley" he turns around and says "hoy te toca perder por lo que le y/n" (today it's your turn to loose for what you did to y/n) and shoots him multiple times