7

Steven and y/n are talking about plans and all of a sudden Marc fronts saying "hey so I'm going to go to Cairo and look for the men of Ammit. I want you to stay here" y/n says "Marc, I need to be with you. If you don't remember or know, I have the power of Nut, I think I'll be fine.but thank you for worrying about me" and smiles.
Marc says "No y/n you're staying here. I don't need you getting hurt or worse killed." She says "Marc you are moon knight. I would feel safer if I was with you." He says " alright y/n but you listen to what I say alright?" In a demanding tone. She just nods and Marc says "alright let's head out."
They head out to Cairo and see three men on top of this building but then see y/n and Marc and start running.
Marc and y/n start chasing them, she says "lord they must really know what they did wr... wrong to be run...running from us they don't even kno... know what we... we need from th...them "out of Breath. Marc says "we'll get 'em"
They eventually catch the people and Marc says "oh no you killed him? We needed to talk to that guy"she says "I guess we're going to have to talk to you instead" while smirking.
The guy says "you're too late, you're never going to find Harrow" marc says "really?" Y/n says "oh we will find Harrow" smirking then the guy pulls out a knife and starts moving around like he's dancing and y/n says "oh, oh wow" Marc says "what are we dancing what are we fighting what are we going to do?" With a hint of sarcasm in his voice. The guy then charges at him and y/n kicks one of them but throws her aside and Marc says "oh you shouldn't have did that bud" with a very angry tone and starts kicking and punching the men with knifes. Y/n gets up and continues to fight. The young boy throws a punch at Marc and goes to punch him but looks over at y/n and slaps him instead. And fights the man with the knife but the boy gets up saying "fi wajhik 'ayuha al'ajnabiu" (in your face,foreigner) while throwing a knife at Marc missing him by 2 inches. Y/n, Marc and the men continue to fight each other. He points a knife at on of them and in the reflection of the knife Steven says "Marc, don't do it Marc " sounding terrified.
All of a sudden his eyes roll back and see all the men dead except for the younger one. Marc says" Steven what did you do?" Panickly and Steven says "Marc I didn't do this you did" "I didn't do this Steven" "well then who did?" "I don't know Steven I don't know" y/n grabs Marc's hand saying "you didn't do this Marc and neither did Steven. It's okay" he very softly smiles at her but sees the boy and Khonshu says "throws him off the ledge!!" Marc says " he's just a kid" and walks over to him and holds his tie aka says" where's Ammits tomb?" Y/n says "where's it at kid?" And the boy says "hail Ammit" And grabs the knife and cuts the tie and falls off. Marc says "wow, they really serve her that much" and walks off with y/n.