Go get her Warden! (KronMei) Part 3

Kronii and Mumei were nervous to even confess to each other.. They were worried that one of them still just wanted to stay friends. But their feelings are one of the hardest things to keep from each other. Even though their friends already assured them. It still didn't sit right for the both of them.

As Mumei and Kronii we're walking towards finding each other. Not knowing where the other one is, all they trusted were their instincts as they kept searching and eventually bumped into eachother.

Mumei: Kronii?!-

Kronii: Mumei!?-

The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds eventually snapping back to reality itself. Both looking flustered and nervous.

Kronii: So.. What brings you here..?

Mumei: Oh! N-Nothing.. Just.. Er..-

Kronii looked at Mumei as she saw the owl slowly turn red as a tomato

Kronii: Well.. Uh.. I have something to tell you!

Mumei: I also- have.. Uhh.. What's the word again..?

Mumei asked as she tends to be forgetful at times.

Kronii: You have something to tell me?

Mumei: Oh! Yes, yes!

Kronii: How about you go first.

Mumei: Oh! U-Uh.. How about you..? *Nervous Laughing*

Kronii took a deep breath and eventually was ready to admit her true feelings.

Kronii: Mumei, I am in love with you.. And I want to stop being friends.. And become just more than that. I want to be you girlfriend!

Mumei looked at Kronii as she was admiring the time warden on finally confessing her true feelings, she never thought that she also felt the same as how Mumei felt about her. She was incredibly happy at that moment but also forgot to say something back to Kronii.

Mumei: I also.. Love you!

By that simple phrase, it was enough to make the warden blush and feel incredibly shy..

Kronii: So.. You're my girlfriend now?

Mumei: Haha.. I guess so.

That was the answer that Kronii was waiting for her whole life. She pulled Mumei closer, as the two finally kissed after all those years of waiting. It finally happened.

FIN