Night Out (BaeRyS)

A/N: I'm alive haha.... Surprise...!!

Sorry LOL I've lost motivation ever since Sana announced her graduation and it's slowly returning...

I'm still coping LMAO but it's alright. My mind has been filled with Baerys brainrot lately and these brainrots are from my Twitter actually well were a
posted before I deactivated it hehe.

So this is basically an archive dump (?) Idk. I definitely wanna be motivated and active again to write about BaeRyS my beloved.

But yeah.. I will definitely try (?) To update My Dear Hope (MDH) when I find the motivation too..

Also due to Sanas graduation my plot was ruined so... I'm sorry for that.. :sobs: but definitely. I will unfortunately cancel the "spicy" BaeRyS stuff. And just make it fluff. And a little bit of angst.. XD

OK. I talk too much into the archive!!

" Ahh..! What a good stream! Thanks for collaborating with me IRyS! "

Bae said as stretched her arms after sitting in her chair for almost 3 hours.

" Oh yeah, It's no problem! It's great to be a part of Council afterall. Thanks for having me! "

IRyS said as she got up from her chair.

" Oh you don't need to thank me! IRyS we're BAEsically friends afterall! "

IRyS chuckles

" Hey, there's a bar near my area that just opened up! Wanna go there? "

" Oh sure. I have no plans for tonight anyways. "

" Great! Let's go! "

Bae said as she grabbed IRyS's hand as they left her apartment.

The Nephilim and the rat arrived at the bar and were greeted with surprisingly not a lot of people.

" Huh.. This place is usually packed! I guess we're just lucky for the night! "

" Now isn't that great IRyS?~ "

Bae said as she nudged IRyS as they both laughed.

" Hey! Welcome what can I get you 2 peetty ladies tonight? "

Roberu said as he was wiping the bar table

" 2 beers please, Roberu-Senpai! "

Bae said with a smile. Which made IRyS blush as she mesmerized the girl.

" Alright! I'll give it to you in a bit! "

" Thanks! C'mon IRyS! I see a table over there! "

Bae said as she grabbed the Nephilim by the wrist and dragged her to an empty table for 2.

After hours of talking.. Both of them drank more beers than expected. The rat and the Nephilim were extremely drunk.

" Hey.. *Hi* mYRyS~ "

" It's IRyS you stupid *hiC* Rat!! "

Even though they were both drunk. It didn't stop them from quarreling by just a little bit.

" YeAh.. yEAH!! Whatever.. yoUr name is.. "

Bae moves closer to IRyS and grabs the Nephilim by the cheek.

" I'm drunk!! But.. I wanna say.. Yo. "

" Just yo..? "

" LEMME FINISHHhhh~ "

" Yo.. I like you IrY— *hIC* —z.. More than just a friend alrIGHt?!!! "

Even though IRyS was drunk. She was still sober enough to feel butterflies in her fly in, once she heard the rats confession.

The Nephilim rested her hand on Bae's cheek and smiled.

" I like you too, HakoTaro. "

As she kissed her best friend. Roberu couldn't help but have a tear run down his face.

" Well played. "