We're The Strong Ones

TJ and Drea have things in common, the main one being the Stone's main confidants and also the ones who  think rationally. One night when TJ had a breakdown all the way in Cairo. Drea is honestly surprised  that TJ calls her. Takes place before  Finding  the truth prt four

Sorry it's short but but I had to write this idea down

Drea knew who TJ was; he was the one who kept Ben Ston sane. Pretty much the same job that she had with Michaela  and Georgie.  She had been introduced  to TJ by Olive who was obviously  in love with the man despite  their technical  age difference. 

He  was quite a lot like Drea, and Drea could tell a fake smile from a mile away. She knew her own tricks, the tricks of the terrified  taking  on the face of the brave. Because someone had too otherwise everything  would fall apart. Georgie  did it too if they didn't  the Stone's  would be crazy especially  now. 

Drea did not know TJ too well, so that's why she was surprised when a phone number from Cairo video called her. "Hello, who is this?" Drea asks worriedly ready to  break the phone if it was needed 

"Hey um it's me TJ I really  didn't  think you would actually  answer. " TJ rambles, his  usual sense of composure mostly  gone. Drea just  looks at him.

"Of course I answered. I know a scammer wouldn't  want to video chat. I am confused at why you called me though." Drea says and TJ sighs.

"Because I know you would understand  me. I see the forced confidence in you. It's  something  I do and Drea. I hate to admit this, but I need someone to talk to and I know I can trust you." TJ says and Drea  offers a small smile before  looking  at Georgie  who was playing  with Eden  before  heading  to her  room Nala  hot on her tail.

"What is it bud?" Drea asks and TJ looks at her, the nineteen year old  looks at her worriedly. Before  pulling  out a piece of very old paper with handwriting  on it. Drea read through  it trying  to make out the  that she once knew. "TJ I  might have once been able to read these, but I can't  anymore. What does it say?" Drea asks quietly  and TJ sighs.

"Things are going  to continue  to get worse before  they get better. You know that last trial I sent to the fam year ago? Well I found  another one and by what the callings are telling me there is another guy called Jailbreaker coming after you." TJ warns and Drea instantly  knows who TJ was talking  about, Eagen. 

"That can't  be the only  reason you called me. I can sense it in your voice." Drea says quietly before  looking  around  her soundproofed room. "My room is soundproof, no one can hear what we're  talking  about and Nala and I have a rule. What happens in this room stays in this room. No one else will know I promise." Drea says and  takes a large breath.

"I just  want all this to be over. My strong facade is nearly  broken. I've  been through  heck since I've  gotten off that plane, accused for murder,  nearly killed in a fire, I had to move here. I'm  still dealing  with talking  Ben  down and you know from experience  that is not an easy task." TJ says and Drea nods in understanding she felt that.

"Yeah I get that, I'm  about  at that point  too I mean how many car wrecks and gunshots wounds are one too many. I'm  the eldest out of my three friends. I feel like it's  my job to protect them… Drea started before   TJ interrupted.

"But how can you continue when you're beaten and bruised?" TJ said and Drea nodded.

"Yeah exactly, Nala  is the only one  I can talk to about  some of the stuff I  hear and she is my main support  system. I can't  even imagine not having her. How do you do it without  anyone?" Drea asks quietly.

"I don't  know its honestly so hard sometimes and today I just needed someone  to talk to I'm  sorry if I bothered  you Miss Mikami." TJ says and Drea just shook her head.

"It's  fine you can call me anytime and please just call me Drea. I hate formalities." Drea says and TJ nods.

"Okay, thank you Mis… Drea… it was nice talking  to  you  again. I have to go now bye." TJ says and Drea nods.

"Bye Morrison  stay safe and strong." Drea mutter before  hearing  shooting  and ducks. "Everyone  get down!" She calls out she hated her life