Koneko × Dom Yandere Fem Reader (Pt.2) (End)

Fluff

I Opened my eyes as I was Holding koneko in my arms...I Kissed her neck as I saw cat ears...and Human ears...

"Are these fake?"

I touched them as The Flinched...And I then touched her tail as It moved...

"They're real?, Amazing!"

I then saw Koneko looking at me as she pushed me away and Covered herself with a blanket

"I-I...."

"Don't worry, I don't care what Race you are, Your My Girlfriend And soon to be wife, So I'll love you no matter what..."

"Wife?...But What If You don-"

I Grabbed her hands and Looked at her and smile

"I Will never leave you, And you will never leave me, I'll make sure to take care of you, And we'll watch our children together...."

I said to her as she shivered but nodded...She's a submissive Cat Girl...

"Good, Now I hope you take care of us!"

"Us?...B-"

Suddenly she flinched as she looked at me...

"Did...I..."

I Smiled as I looked away embarrassed...

"It really wasn't a safe day...Tehe!"

I looked at her as I put my chest in her face as she blushed...

"Th-Then Im a Father?"

"Don't know...But If you wana make sure im a mother...we could always do it again..."

Koneko blushed as I Giggled...before I wrapped my arms around her as I Kissed her head as Her tail wagged...Is she a dog or cat?....

-Time Skip-

I sat Holding Koneko's hand as She looked at me....we both were on the couch as I had her in my lap...She still had her ears out...I was petting her tail...with my other hand...

"Koneko...I Love you..."

Koneko nodded as she looked away...

"Mh..."

"Not even a word?"

"Um...I....knocked you up...shouldn't you be worried...Im not human...and..."

"Don't care, Our Children will be cute, and I get to have Sex with you each time, I see this as an absolute win"

I Grabbed her tail a bit tightly...and she looked at me

"And IF you think of leaving...I will hold you here, and Keep you here, I will never let you leave"

[A/n:See the reference above?^(Sorta)]

Koneko flinched as she nodded and I kissed her head...as I wanted to stay like this...But sadly My Girlfriend's stomach growled as I Giggled...

"Someone is hungry..."

Koneko blushed as I Smiled...

-Time Skip, Two Weeks....For Plot-

I was at the toilet puking my stomach out...Koneko was Rubbing my back...As was worried as I Smiled before Puking again into the toilet...

...

...

...
I was washing my mouth as Koneko was in the bathroom staring at me with worry....I patted her head as she just looked at it

"It's fine, I'll have a little Koneko in my hands in a few more months"

Koneko blushed before nodding...But she Grabbed my hand

"I have another thing important to tell you..."

She looked at me seriously as I nodded and I Pointed at the couch

"Can I sit down...I still feel light headed..."

She nodded and I walked over to it as I sat down and Koneko did to...as she looked at me...with her cat ears and tail... out...she looks at me as she looks a bit scared...

"I...I have a sister...and...Were the...last of our Species...and...Im...a Devil...so...I Might Live longer than you..."

"Don't worry I'll live my life with you Regardless"

I Smiled at her as she nodded before Hugging me....

"I'll do my best...As a Parent..."

/In an AU/

Suddenly Ophis sneezes...as she sneaks a cookie and so does Sophie...as they both eat one...Suddenly they flinched as they felt Bloodlust?...And they turned around to see Y/n with a dark smile and she was looking at them

/back to this Universes/

Koneko Purrs as I rub her back...She could pur?...Woah...But I wonder if my kids will pur to...I should record this...

I looked around for my Phone but sadly it was to far to use...

But Was that a serious subject?, I don't care...as Long as Koneko is Mine i couldn't care less about anything else....Except our children...

"I Love you Koneko..."

-Time Skip, Five Years-

I Was patting Gabriella's Head as her cat ears twitched...and her tail wagged...She looked like a small copy of Koneko...Sadly My Gene's didn't make it onto Her...Well my personality did...

"Remember, Gabby, If you love someone, makes sure you catch them and Love them...If you need any help I'll Help you catch your Future lover...Okay?"

My Daughter nodded as we both Giggled...

"What are you two talking about?"

I turned my head as I saw Koneko as she had a Suit on...as I Smiled and so did Gabriella.......

"Nothing!"

We both Giggled as Koneko looked confused....

_______________________________________
If You Have any problems with the ending sorry, I have had a really bad Headache the entire week

See you