Possessive Ophis × Sub Fem Reader (Pt.2)

I sat on the couch as I was pouting...

"Im...Sorry..."

I didn't look at Ophis as I was angry...it wasn't a safe day...

"Jerk, I even told you to stop"

I looked at her as she flinched...She looked at me with her dark eyes...Before she pinned me against the bed

"Don't leave...Me...."

She Gripped my arm as She looked worried and scared

"Your mine!"

She yelled as she gave off a threatening Aura, She's completely possessive...But I can't hate her completely...Because I love her...

"I know, Just you should have asked for my permission!, It wasn't a safe day for me!, What am I supposed to do If Im pregnant!"

I thought I saw a tail pop out from behind Ophis Body as she liked the Idea of me being a mother...It would Give her a reason to keep me with her forever...

"Then I'll marry You...Humans have such a thing, But I've already claimed you..."

I remember when Ophis Took my first...It was embarrassing...Because she wouldn't let me rest.....

-Flash Back-

I laid on my back with my legs open as Ophis had her shaft at my entrance...she looked at me and I looked at her

"Be, Gentle...It's my first..."

Ophis sounded happy knowing that It was my first she'd be taking...she pushed her shaft in a bit as I moaned and Gripped the sheets, She's to big!

"Ngh!, it's Big..."

Soon Ophis managed to reach my Hymen as she held my hand and shoved her shaft in deeper as I moaned, It's stretching me...

Soon she continued pushing he shaft in deeper till it poked at my womb entrance....I was twitching as It felt amazing...Ophis looked at me with lust...she wanted to move...and I nodded

"Slowly Please..."

She slowly pulled her shaft back before gently moving forward, She did this for a few minutes before she looked at me, she wasn't satisfied with this....

"I've Adjusted...You ca-"

Ophis soon rammed her shaft into my womb entrance, I moaned as Ophis began moving at a faster speed then before...she was reaching my womb entrance every time...I felt a knot beginning to build, Ophis looked at me as she continued pounding me, I was Moaning and sbe sped up and the knot started burning....Ophis had eyes of lust as I started twitching and she shoved her shaft deep inside me as I cummed and the condom exploded...It pressed against my womb entrance as Ophis just looked at me before pulling out her shaft, as I saw the condom as it was full of a good amount of her seed...I covered my face with my hands as I felt tired...

"Are we...D-Ngh!~"

Soon Ophis pushed her shaft back inside me as I moaned

"No...It's not enough...I want more.."

She began pounding me as I moaned with ever thrust she did.. and a knot began to build

"Ophis, Cal-Ngh~"

She sped up her hip movement as I Gripped the sheets, The knot began to burn as I saw ophis with a blush on her face...

Im Glad I taught ophis how to put on a condom

She sped up as I moaned my body felt tingly as She jammed her shaft as it poked my Womb Entrance as The condom exploded....And I moaned....

"I won't let you Rest"