Koneko × Dom Yandere Fem reader

"Koneko?, Who were you talking to?"

I asked her as she looked at me

"Issei"

I looked at him as he walked of...Should I just kill him...That seems Much easier....

"Y/n?"

I looked at Koneko and smiled my cheerful self...I Won't let Koneko Leave me...She's mine...Well if she had a dick I totally would be blessed...Because I could have Kids with her...

I started Giggling...Little Koneko...and a Little me...I wounder what our children are like....

"Y/n?, Your Smiling again..."

I Flinched as I looked at her

"Sorry Im Just so happy"

She nods as I hug her, Suddenly I see her skirt rise as Bit as she pushes me off of her

"Your to close..."

I fell a bit sad that she pushed me away....

"You don't want me?"

I won't let her leave me...I'll Fuck her into submission...

She shook her head

"Your Just to close...And Because of another reason"

I pouted as I smiled

"Koneko!, Would you like to come to my house?"

Koneko looked at me before nodding...as I smiled...

"Then I'll be waiting"

-Time Skip-

I had two cups of Tea...As one was Drugged...that was koneko's Cup...

Suddenly the doorbell rang as I Got up and walked over to it and opened the door to see koneko as she looked at me...

"Good afternoon come on in, Let's have a good time..."

"Sure"

She walks in and took off her shoes as she makes her way to my living room as I shut the door and Lock it...Very tightly...

I then walked over to the living room to see her sitting as I then walked over to her as I Placed down the cups and She grabbed her's...

I sat next to ber as I Blushed...

"Koneko...Um...I wana tell you something..."

She looked at me with confusion as I smiled as she took a sip of her drink...

"Tell me..."

"Will you go out with me!"

I looked at her and said...as she looked shocked before blushing..as I saw something rising from her skirt...She Grabbed a pillow and put it over her skirt...

"I...Um....Let..."

Suddenly she was panting...as I kissed her neck as she twitched...

"Im sorry...But I wana Do it now..."

I pulled off the pillow as I saw a rock hard dick...and I smiled...Koneko was blushing as I looked at her

"Are you in pain?"

I began to rub her dick as She moaned and she laid her back against the couch...Her Dick twitched.., and I pulled off her panties as I saw how hard it was...and I Giggled...

"Please..Stop......"

She looked like a cat in heat....

I began to stroke her dick as She soon started dripping pre-Cum...

I then completely stripped as Koneko was trying to move and I placed My Pussy above her Dick as she looked shocked but she slowly reached out to my hips...

"Let me tell you...I Took Pills....."

She flinched before I dropped my hips as she moaned and her body was twitching...In to...She's Very Big.....

Suddenly she hit my Hymen and I Completely dropped my hips as she tore it and soon reached my womb..I Moaned It felt painful but I was enjoying this...

I looked at koneko as she was completely in a daze...as I smiled

"I won't let you leave me...I'll make sure you become addicted to my insides"

I swiveled my hips around before bouncing my hip as Koneko moaned...I felt amazing as I continued to speed up as I flet her hit my womb as she cummed...oh?, Seems her body is very sensitive...Which is very good for me....

Koneko was panting as her body was twitching as I undid her top...

"Why...We...Didn't...use....rubber..."

So you're not angry that I Raped you...but more worried if I Get knocked up....

I slowly bounced my hips as Koneko soft moaned...

"Don't worry it's a safe day...."

But it's a lie...It's not a safe day at all...

Koneko...was panting...as she held my hips and Slowly started thrusting her hips...as I Bounced mine...Koneko was Moaning as She sped up and Held my hips tighter as she soon pressed her Dick against my womb and shot in her seed...

I Giggled to myself as Koneko was Twitching...

"I won't Let you leave me...Your Mine...Forever..."

I looked at her as she nodded...before she soon blacked out...

"Oh...it seems I could only get two shots...Seems the Drug is to effect...After all I Got it from a Shady man...But It's worth it..."

But now...I wana Know our child's name....

_______________________________________

Part 2?

I don't own Highschool Dxd or any of its characters, I Just made this for my own enjoyment....

The Lemon okay?