Welcome to the City

Ikebukuro, ah this beautiful city of success and failure. From the dark streets littered with filth and lowlives, to the high-rise building holding up the egotistical rich snobs. Every piece of this masterful puzzle sitting snuggly in its place. But what would happen if they were moved? If this amazing city hung in suspense as it flowed against the tide? Puzzles are toys, this city is nothing more than the most amazing plaything. Ahh, this amazing, wonderful, beautiful, masterful, stunning place is just waiting. But what is it waiting for? Well, I'm glad you asked, it's waiting for you, yes you L/N Y/N. You came here, now go make some chaos, and find a friend to stab you in the back. Perhaps go find a gang to dissolve with a few threats and a flick of your wrist. Well, what are you waiting for? Go make this city cry, scream, laugh, and bleed. But a warning to you before you start down this path. Beware of the others who love the shadows, you may very well bite off more than you can chew. But when have you ever listened to anyone? And when have you ever cared about the consequences? All part of the game yes? Well enjoy L/N, You may very well find everything you seek. Or you may be shattered against the cold unforgiving concert, and swept away.

***Author's note***

Damn, I actually posted this XD. I've been sitting on this story for a long time. I figured I'd share it maybe you guys will enjoy it. ><