This City for love

Izaya looks into my eyes lustfully I can tell he's on the edge, and it wouldn't take much. I can't falter, he'll just use me for his own means. But why don't I care right now?!

"Bold of you to assume."

He pulls away putting his hand over his mouth. He backs into the window looking at the floor momentarily. He pulls his hand away showing a drop of blood coming from the corner of his mouth.

Izaya's P.O.V

I don't know what to do with her, every move I make she rebuts so quickly. I won't let her think for a moment she has me. But I want her so bad, I want to know what her skin would feel like against mine. I want to hear all the noises I can make her cry out. I want to know what kind of face she'd make if I bent her over this desk and took her right now. She's testing me, and I can't tell why. I don't want to fight it, I want to give in so badly. I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from saying anything, and bite my tongue to distract myself. I try to take deep breaths, but the way she's standing there. She isn't even trying to tease me right now but she's pulling me in. I want to please her, I don't want to mess with her, but why!? I don't care what happens to her, she's just another human. So why the hell am I so drawn to her? Why can't I let her go, or walk away? What the hell is wrong with me?! I stare into her eyes feeling the tension eat at my restraint. If I'm not careful I'm going to end up slamming her into something. I don't want to hurt her, she needs to get away from me. Shit, I think I'm slipping. I breathe out nearly sounding desperate.

"Y/N, get away from me."

She glares at me and crosses her arms irritatedly.

"I fucking knew you were only playing with me."

"It's not like that."

She scoffs and waves her hands in the air walking away.

"All people are to you are toys. As for me, they are simple inconveniences. Why would I ever think I could.."

She glares at the wall closing her mouth quickly. She stomps out of the penthouse slamming the door behind her.

"Like me?"

I whisper out before collapsing in my chair collecting my thoughts. Why would I ever like you back Y/N-chan?

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm so tired of Izaya, he's always messing with me and I'm sick of it. I decide to go eat at Russia sushi. I head inside and order some of the fatty tuna. It's one of my favorites but I don't get to eat out too often so I can't spoil myself. I lean back in my chair glaring at the ceiling still upset about earlier. Simon comes over bringing me my sushi.

"You ok Y/N, you look upset."

"Just more stupid bullshit with work."

"All well Fatty Tuna cure all stress so eat up."

"Thanks, Simon."

I stuff my face with the delicious sushi rolls while messaging Akira, who conveniently isn't picking up his phone.

"You better be on a case."

I mumble to myself while finishing my food. I get a message from Izaya, I roll my eyes opening it.

-Izaya: where are you?

-Y/N: I thought stalking ppl was ur job.

-Izaya:...

-Y/N: What?!

-Izaya: take care of that life I saved