This City is Savage

I crawl up to the roof and lean against the railing watching the city below. I wonder what the hell I'm going to do about Orihara. The question Akira asked bounced around in my brain. Orihara wants a war, do you? I sigh hanging my arms over the top of the railing. I look up at the blacked-out sky, straining my eyes to spot even a single star.

"I have no fucking clue what I want Akira."

"That so?"

I jump over the railing pulling out my knife and pointing it at the blacked-out figure standing about 20 feet away from me. I grit my teeth watching the figure as it draws closer the lights of the roof illuminating his face.

"Orihara."

I grit my teeth, growling out his name. He smirks at me responding with his soft cocky voice.

"Y/N."

"You come here to rub it in?"

"I guess, I'm bored so I'd figure I'd drop by and say hello."

"Great now that you have, get the hell off my roof."

"Awe come on Y/N-chan don't you want to have some fun?"

"If it consists of shoving you off the roof I'm all for it."

He snickers at me with that annoying smirk plastered on his face.

"I'd like to engage in a partnership."

I scoff backing up, keeping my knife pointed at him.

"So you can use me and throw me away when you're done? I'll pass."

"You aren't someone I think I can easily destroy, and since you happen to be in my way. This seems like a way that we both get what we want."

"Like hell, I'd work for you."

"I said partnership, work with me Y/N-chan."

"Pass."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not an idiot."

He snickers at me and pulls out his knife flashing it at me.

"You'd be an idiot not to take it."

I glare at him wracking my brain for something to say back. Something I've heard before surfaces in my head, and it hilariously enough fits this situation to a tee. I smirk at him and put my knife away slowly watching him shadow me. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

"You try to cross me you'll regret it."

He chuckles softly and walks up to me studying my stance as he does so. I back up grabbing the railing waiting to bail if he tries anything. He stops inches away from my face keeping that stupidly attractive smirk on his face.

"Let's seal it with a kiss."

"Get the hell out of my face before I drop you."

He throws his head back laughing psychotically, shoving his hands in the pockets of his fur-rimed jacket. He looks back at me and whispers seductively in my ear.

"I wonder what kind of face you would make then?"

He steps back, pulling my hood onto my head at the same time. He stares at my cat ears amused and leans against the railing next to me.

"Such a mystery, I love it."

"Yeah, that won't last."

He snickers before hopping over the railing.

"Come by tomorrow and I'll fill you in."

He jumps off the room landing softly on the ground almost resembling a cat. I let out my breath gasping for fresh air. Good job Y/N you really stepped in it now.