Information about the OC

Name : Sageus Zyragor

AUTHOR NOTE : ( I aint pulling that lazy cliche Y/n L/n crap )

Year of Birth : 1969

Year of Death : 2069

Age of Death : 100

Hobbies :

Previous : Travelling the world and Practicing Martial Arts

Current : Watching anime, Playong video games and also getting bored as the days pass by.
.
.
.
Likes : Martial Arts , Anime , Dragon ball ( He is a huge dragon ball fan ) and mythologies.

Dislikes : Overmaximum sized harems, His boring world and how his life had come to be .
.
Pairing : Either Ophis or Serafall ( Both if I am feeling it  )

Backstory and Origins : Sageus Zyragor was born on the year 1969, during the early ywars of his childhood he had shown to be exceptionally talented as he was ablw to crawl at 6 montha old , walk in a year after and was able to talk at thw very young age of two years old.

He was born in a wealthy household he was half canadian half japanese, born in japan. He was taught both english and japanese during his younger years, what was the most suprising is how fast he was able to learn these languages it only took a few months to fully master the vocabularies of these languages.

He was living through a happy life until he was 6 where tragedy stuck, his parwnts had died during a car crash while on a business trip abroad. He was completely devastated by thia and had developed a mature personality at a young age during this.

He had always stayed away from other kids when he began to go to kindergarten deciding that they were not worth his precious time, He took an interest in martial arts when his grandparents had taken him in when his parents died, As q result he begun to indulge in various martial arts.

For a couple of years everything was fine until tragedy struck once more deciding to forever follow him as if he was cursed by the god of luck. After returning from school. He was ten years old at the time when it happened, his grandparents were found to be murderedas they laid down bloodied with their cold corpses. It became even aired in the news and had even become a national incident. The reason to it being top discussion was because the one who had murdered his grandparents had been a famous serial killer known for killing various wealthy families across the world.

This only had served to fuel his cold attitude and had become a catalyst that would  make him distance himself for others. At first he had 3ntered depression during his teenage years he had found a show that had interested him as it aired on television this show was called dragon ball and centered around a mysterious young boy named Son Goku who had a monkey tail.

This show had managed to cure him from his  depression and served as inspiration for him. He decided to continuosly study and graduate from the best school and become a professional martial artist, and without even knowing it a decade had passed by....

When he was in his twenties he had taken a vacation on a ship, unbeknownst to him however was the terrible event that was going to occur, a massive storm had come and the ship had sunk into the bottom of the ocean. Now he could have easily attempted to swim back to wherver the shore was. But this was in the middle of the freaking pacific oxean. Thanks to this he had gotten stuck in the ocean for three whole years. He had built a raft, surviving over fish and heating up water to attempt to purify the water from the salt.  When he got back to civilization he vowed to never ride a ship again.

In the next couple of years nothing worth nothing had happened except for two very major things.
He bad managed to win a global national championship of martial arts and had earned some guineas world record awards he even managed to track the guy who killed his grandparents and bring him to justice. But good things never last, while on a plane business trip the plane got struck by a meteorite and collapsed the engine. Our mc had managed to get a parachute and jumped off but when he was nearing low altitudes the parachute had completely been ruined by some debris that had fallen from the plane and he fell down with a loud thud and audible crack. Thankfully he hadn't died, but he got heavily injured enough to end his career of being a global martial arts champion.

He was later found by a surveillance team 24 hours later, he was barely alive and broken. He was saved although was told the bad news by the doctors themselves and he crushed the nearby table from rage.  Unfortunately  what had happened , happened. He was forced to live the rest of his life as a retired man. He eventually got over his depression  and began watching the new season of dragon ball, Dragon ball Z as it aired. The next few decades were spent playing video games , watching anime and lamenting over his boring life.

He had managed to survive til the year 2069, and while on his last hour he began going over his life, before dying he could have sworn he saw a red neon screen saying the following words " GAME OVER" in bold white letters.

Author : ( Made him suffer too much didn't I  ? )

The End.