Chapter 1 : Isn't this a game changer ?

Message from Author :

Hello this is the first chapter we got a long road ahead of us.

Now before you continue I will note some very important things that may need your attention and explain some things down the road so do read carefully , okay? mkay.

Now the first thing to note is that I unveiled the tiering system in this chapter, I also want to make it clear that I also altered some power levels to make things a bit more interesting for my protagonist , For example I made certain characters live up more to the hype.

I also made Great Red , Trihexa and Ophis alot more powerful than what they actually are cause honestly they don't seem as much of a threat as they should be.

I also added a little bit of PJO to make the Olympians more competent I added  beings like chaos. and may add some elements of Dragon ball like add a certain pantheon about the dragon ball gods, Like the gods of destructions , supreme kai's , angels.

Camp half blood exists cause why not ? Also Perseus  and the fates , But they don't affect people who are out of the reach of the Greeks and are from other Factions. 

I may add villains like Frieza , Cooler , Janemba , Buu and the like .

Tell me your opinions on this. 

Also , I won't be adding just normal elements from dragon ball into the mix..... SUPER DRAGON BALL HEROES!!!!

So expect some crazy epicness.

Consider this universe which is a crossover between PJO and DXD to be an alternate timeline of Universe 7 where Saiyan's don't exist and earth had a completely different way from where it originally turned out .

People who die go the version of hell where they have belief in , The otherworld is for those who lack belief.

Future note : I didn't bother proof reading so there may be some errors let me know if there is...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a decently sized house in Kouh...

1 and a half years before the Canon starts ...

Sageus Pov

As I had disappeared from that empty dark black void, I had opened my eyes and found myself in a ..... house ?

I started to look around and saw a mirror nearby and went up to it and saw myself... Looking to be in my  ...... teens ? Oddly enough.

 ( This is what he looks like, I don't own this image

 ( This is what he looks like, I don't own this image. )

Sageus : "Okay, Where the hell am I ?"

As if answering my question once again that irritating and annoying bell noise ringed through my ears as if answering my question via the screen.

Ding...