06

[Wooyoung's POV]

After what seems like hours I finally hear something. The big metal door begins to open scraping the floor as it moves.
"How are you doing baby?" the man says in a sweet yet sinister tone.
He waits a couple seconds for a reply, I say nothing,
"I've brought you some food" he says as he wheels in a tray full of expensive meats, cheese, and bread.
All I do is stare, should I ... thank him? No why should? He's why I'm here in the first place I-
My thoughts were interrupted by the screeching of a chair.
"I haven't introduced myself properly, I'm San, Choi San" he says with a smile plastered on his face.
Out of instinct I nod my head and give a weak smile. He pulls the chair up next to the one in the middle of the room, moving the tray of food between the two. He sits down "Well aren't you hungry?" he asks, already knowing the answer.
I slowly move myself towards the chair and sit down with all my muscles tensed. I'm not going to eat, I tell myself, what if it's drugged? What if it's poisoned? What if it- "I haven't done anything to the food" he says. I look at him and his deadpan expression, "How could you ever think I could do that?" he says changing to a pouting face. Who is this guy?

After an awkward meal of him trying to feed me and I trying to politely refuse he stands up moving the tray and chair with him.
He comes back in the room in a loose shirt and shorts "I know I said you could sleep alone for the first night but I noticed you weren't sleeping so I thought I could sleep with you" he said shyly. What? I thought I looked for cameras I couldn't find any how did he know? While I was busy being confused he lied down next to me, keeping his distance. "You should get some sleep" he says, turning off the lights. I lay stiffly, if I wasn't comfortable before I'm definitely not now. I think about all the things that could happen, I slowly turn my face towards him. He's sound asleep, he looks much softer when asleep, his hair down, his soft breathes.. I don't know if I should be more or less scared. After staring at the wall for what seemed like hours I somehow fell asleep.

I woke up with him being gone, not knowing the time I assume I slept in because of the lack of sleep I was dealing with. I sit up and notice the tray in-front of my chair. Opening it up to see a croissant, something I frequently bought on my way to school, next to it a caramel latte, something that my body definitely needs. After eating I sit back down on the bed contemplating what to do. I research the whole room seeing if anything has changed but it hasn't. I go over my options and plans, the only thing changing being that if I do something it will have to be during what I assume to be day as he comes back at night. I've always thought about what I'd do in a situation like this and now it's happening it feels unreal. If he wanted to kill me he would've done it already so I think I'm safe for the time being. If he's putting me up for ransom he has no hope so if that's the case I'm screwed. If he kidnapped me for a different reason, which is what I think, I need to find out the answer. For the time being I will be nice and loving to try to get more trust from him as I don't think I'm in immediate danger.

A/N
🛌