03

[San POV]

I smirk as the boy who I've been watching for such a long time finally notices me. Once he looks away I get even more excited for my plans this afternoon. After weeks of preparation the room I've created is complete. Oh, I can only imagine his reaction, he'll be so cute. I can't wait.

[Wooyoung POV]

Class finishes and I scurry out, avoiding all eye contact, the thoughts of the boy still not disappearing.

[Time skip]

The final bells ring as smiles simultaneously appear on everyone's faces. I rush out of the school as soon as possible after saying my goodbyes to Yeosang and Seonghwa. I convince myself I'm rushing home to continue the drama I've slowly fallen behind on, but in the back of my mind I know it's because of alternative reasons.

Tiredness beings to creep onto me since I've run majority of the way home, slowing my pace I feel myself zone out. When I come back to my senses I'm only 1km away from home. I feel my mood lighten when the sweet view of my house appears ahead of me.

Closing the door I immediately jump onto my couch, snuggle up to the closest blanket, and begin the show.

My alarm echos throughout the house telling me to get ready for work. I do so energetically, since the main character of the drama finally got with the girl he likes. It was adorable, it sucks that things don't happen like that in real life though.

While leaving for work I grab my bag and phone and start to head off.

I arrive a bit early for my shift so I decide to sit at one of the tables and relax for the time being.

[San POV]

Showing up to work early I see, he's such a good boy. I should reward him tonight.

[Wooyoung POV]

After finishing work I do the normal, pack up, wave bye, and start my walk home. Today it feels off though. I just don't feel comfortable and I can't put my finger on it.

Paranoia forces me to quicken my steps and put my head down as I continue to walk.

At this point I feel so paranoid that I just start to run. I feel tears build up as I blink to get them to stop.

There's been a figure following me and it's really starting to scare me.

I see my house, I'm so close. Just a bit more. A rush of relief flows through me until I abruptly trip. My knee harshly starts stinging and I feel blood stream down my leg as a hand simultaneously reaches my mouth. Scream. My first instinct.
"AH-"
My cry's for help are cut short after I start to feel dizzy. Tumbling over, my head hits the cold hard pavement as I look up at the cause of my actions.
"You?" I softly mutter
My eyes shut as tears flow freely.

A/N
I have an idea for what I want to do I just don't know if I'm executing it correctly :<
Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and take care of yourself <3