08

[Wooyoung's POV]

Eventually I did fall asleep in his arms. I mean what could I do? When I woke up he was gone again, the tray being left in the same place as yesterday. I tried my best to create a morning routine, putting the tray next to the door, making the bed, etc. One thing I haven't done since I got here is shower. It's something I've been putting off. The fear of being naked in a place where I'm vulnerable is too much, but I really have no choice at this point. I could even smell myself.

I walk into the bathroom and look through everything once again. I unscrew the shower tap to check for cameras, closely look at the lights to check for cameras, and pretty much any other place a camera could be. It's a valid concern because there must be one somewhere in the main room. Thinking of that I should look for it later. Turning on the tap I hesitantly undress myself and step into the warm water, even while I try to cover myself the water relaxes my anxious body. I think about everything, as you do in a shower, and I realise I have no clean clothes to change into. While my clothes I've been wearing aren't covered in dirt it still wouldn't be nice to dress myself in the clothes I've been wearing for 2 days straight. After finishing my shower I grab a white towel that blends into the tiles and slightly open the door, letting all the steam out.
"San-ah, could you please bring me some clothes" I yell, hoping that the camera has some sort of microphone. Even if it doesn't hopefully me awkwardly sticking my head out of the bathroom communicates what I'm trying to say. [A/N I know San is older but Wooyoung doesn't know that hence the San-'ah' or maybe he does and is just trying to be disrespectful. Regardless I'm not writing it in Korean so it really doesn't matter anyway]

After sitting on the bed wrapped up in my towel for a couple of minutes I hear the door opening. I look up and see San with a pile of clothes in his hands. Realising that I'm naked underneath this makes me avoid eye contact, San on the other hand can't keep his eyes off me. He walks towards me putting the clothes next to where I'm sitting.
"Do you want me to help you get dressed?" He says too nonchalantly.
"Uh- no- I'm okay thank you.." I mutter grabbing the clothes and running to the bathroom, feeling his eyes follow me the whole way.
I walk out in clothes that are a bit too big for me. [A/N see outfit in banner image]
"Sorry I was in a rush and just grabbed some of my own clothes I hope you don't mind" he says rubbing his neck
"Ah no it's okay" I awkwardly respond.
Awkward silence fills the room.
"Do you want to go shopping for some clothes?" He asks trying to break the tension
Immediately I'm confused, is he letting me go outside? Does he trust me enough to do that?
Before the opportunity is lost I quickly say "YES! yes.. I'd love to" putting on a smile.
He smiles while getting up saying "Then I'll get the car ready for you baby"
He walks out of the room leaving me confused and excited. This whole experience has been nothing but confusing, he said he likes me which means he won't hurt me.. right? What happens in I make a run for it? If it's the main mall in town I know it well enough to get my way around without being caught. My plans are interrupted with San opening the door and him gesturing for me to come.
With jagged steps I slowly make my way out, the hall just as I saw it before, dark oak floor, white walls, but this time I can see a door further down the hallway.

He grabs my hand and leads me toward the door, my knees are weak, arms heavy, moms spaghetti [A/N sorry].  I mentally slap myself and tighten my hands, forgetting that one is in San's. When we reach the door he pulls out a bundle of keys from his pocket, fiddling through to find the right one, I try to remember which key it is but they all look the exact same. He somehow finds the key and unlocks the door, I'm faced with a staircase, making me realise that I must've been underground the whole time. Keeping me in his basement huh, I think to myself, laughing a bit. The situation is fucked but it's so unreal I still don't understand it. As I'm stuck in my thoughts he somehow managed to get his hands on some earmuffs, glasses, face mask, and handcuffs. Questions automatically fly through my head but before I can reach a conclusion he says "Just to keep you safe". How is that meant to do that? I ask myself
He puts them on me, leaving my without hearing and bad sight, since the glasses aren't see through, leaving me to have to look at the floor for any possible vision, and all with my hand attached to his. While I can't trust him he's the most I have right now so I hold onto his arm with my other hand and put myself behind him. I walk slowly trying to not trip on things I can't see while also trying to focus on the path we are taking. 10 steps forward, 5 to the left, stopped for a second, to open a door? Maybe. After doing my best to track the path he moves my hand to cold metal, lifting up one side of my earmuff he whispers "car, get in" immediately I do as he says, getting in the car, hitting my head on the way in. He ushers me to move over since our hands are still bound together, after a bit of tugging back and forth he takes off the things he put on. "Sorry about that baby, you can relax in hear" he says with a sigh. In my very not relaxed state I look around to see an all black interior with windows dark enough where only light can come through. Another dark window is in-front of us, to separate us and the driver I assume, but to have a driver in the first place is insane. Who is San?

[A/N]
I do have a steamy scene written but I think that will have to wait a chapter or two since I don't think it's right to put it sooner.
If you have any suggestions for how the story should progress let me know I always read the comments :)
Take care of yourself <3