02

[Wooyoung POV]

My alarm rings and the sound bounces around my room. I quickly turn it off and close my eyes getting every second of sleep I can get. I sit up on my bed and stare at the untouched pile of homework infront of me.
"Fucking hell" are the first words that leave my mouth for the day.
As I step get up pain shoots through my body making me vividly remember last night.

My mother leaves early in the morning, returning late at night. Meaning that I always have the house to myself to an extent. In other words I don't have to see her face this morning, which makes me smile.

I plan the day ahead of me in my head while making toast.
I have school until 2pm today, so that means I have 2 hours of free time before work starts. I smile to myself thinking of things I could do during that time.
That drama I like came out with a new episode right? I should watch that before I fall behind too much.

After planning today I begin to eat my toast and start my walk to school. The walk was cold and boring, nothenless normal. Upon my arrival I spot my friends, Yeosang and Seonghwa.
"Hiiiiii" I smile at them
"Wooyoung! Wooyoung! We need your opinion on something very important." Yeosang states passionately
"Uh..sure?" I reply making it sound more like a question
"Ok, ok so what temperature should water be at when you drink it?" Yeosang asks
"It's obvious, it should be cold, why else do people serve cold water or water with ice?" Seonghwa quickly replies
"No cold water is hard to drink and can hurt people that have sensitive teeth" Yeosang responds faster
"So you're saying that water should be hot?" Seonghwa argues
"No I'm saying it should be room temperature!" Yeosang remarks
I stare at them blankly, wondering how they could be so passionate about something so stupid. That's why I love them though, having little harmless arguments is something we always do. People that pass don't give us a second look since this is what every morning normally looks like. I rest my arms around both their necks and pull them into school laughing while I do so.

We say our goodbyes after the bell rings since we only have one class all together, science, which was last today. I slowly make my way to my first class, math, the worst of them all. Once entering I sit at my normal seat which was the farthest seat to the left at the back. I skim my eyes across the room occasionally looking at each student who enters after me. I keep this up until I spot someone familiar. I don't have many friends, yet I recognise him from somewhere. My thoughts lead to me staring only for me to stop when the teacher speaks up. Shaking my thoughts out I try to concentrate but my thoughts end up revolving on the boy again. I begin listing off all the possibilities that I could know him from until they're interrupted by the boy turning around and making I contact with me. I get a proper look at him, smooth skin, dark hair with a blonde streak, sharp jawline. I realise I'm staring and I feel my face heat up as I look down at my book. From the corner of my eye I see him smirk which makes me even more worried.

A/N
The reason he would question recognising him is because the school year hasn't gone on for long and pretty much all the students in the class are new to him. Just wanted to clarify that ^^
I hope you enjoyed and take care of yourself <3