Chapter 23: The Eyes of the God-Machine

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

"Well, well, well. It's been a long time, hasn't it, little piggy? I mean, what like, maybe a few thousand. And look at you, still as ugly as the day we made you like this. How awesome is that is. Hahahahahaha..." The yellow eyed drone said as it floats around in a whimsical tone.

"Calculation of Weight Approximation: Error, Incapable of Calculation. Too Grotesque. Equalizer, What is Thy Purpose?" The red eyed drone said as it look Equalizer in a passive static state.

"Indeed, to what do you and this slave, have come to request an audience with the Eyes of the God-Machine?" The blue eyed drone said in his cynical tone.

Equalizer then looked up at the three drones and bowed again.

"Cypher, the Mad Lord of Chaos." Equalizer said to the yellow eyed drone.

"Oh, stop. You're making me blush." The yellow eyed drone, Cypher, said in a bashful tone.

"Hades, the Extinction Entity." Equalizer said to the red eyed drone.

"Identification Confirmed." The red eyed drone, Hades, said in his machine monotone.

"And finally, Yahweh, the Prime Mandate of the God Machine." Equalizer said to the blue eyed drone, Yahweh, who looked like he is rolling his singular eye at the suck up.

"Yes, yes. We get it. We get that you have known our names and it is special. Now, can you please tell me, why have you..." Yahweh then looked at Honest and said, "....and this slave have come to request our audience." Yahweh said in a bored and disinterested tone.

Equalizer then looked up as he stare at attention to the Eyes of the God-Machine and said, "I have come to bring news, my lords. After you requested me to protect Iokal-"

"Oh, yeah. That guy. Isn't he one of your 'relatives', right, little piggy? Heard that his head got blown off." Cypher said in an equally unsympathetic tone as he chuckled.

"Head Anatomy: Still Intact." Hades exclaimed to the maddened drone.

"Wait, really? Jeez and here I thought it will be PG-Rating or something. I mean, what's there to be awesome without the gore anyway?" Cypher said in a disappointed tone.

"Enough." Yahweh yelled in irritation at Cypher's bickering, "Now then. Continue, Equalizer."

"As you wish. Now, after I 'failed' at protecting one of Honest's relatives..." From the tone of his voice, he is anything but regretful about it, "I have encountered someone."

"And then you made him suffer, right? I mean, you Life Elementals aren't exactly created to kill. But hey, who need to murder someone when you can make them suffer? I know, I have." Cypher said as he then chuckled at this.

"No, Lord Cypher. I have encountered a Death Elemental." Equalizer said as the Eyes of the God-Machine looked in shock.

"What? Why is a Death Elemental doing in this world? I thought we disposed of all those creatures in our domain." Yahweh in a shocked tone.

"There is more. There is also a Player here." Equalizer said as the Eyes of the God-Machine were all shocked once again.

"Uhm... What does-"

"BE SILENT, WORM!" Yahweh yelled at Honest who instantly shuts up at the blue-eyed drone's yelling.

Yahweh then finally calms down as he said, "So, Equalizer. You need to tell me that someone has also transported into this world as well."