🍋Chapter 33: Leone's Acceptance and Threesome

I do not own Akame ga Kill and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

Leone had no idea how long she had been stuck in this position for how many.

She is tired, still in chains, can still feel both of her ass cheeks are in heat from the spanking as well as something that has stuck inside her asshole and worst of all...

'Oh, God. The smell is horrible.'

Leone is still in an atomic wedgie as her face has been covered by the black panties that she was forced to wear, now smelling the scent of sweat of this black panties that she doesn't know if it's from her own butt or Esdeath.

Probably both but she doesn't want to know that.

Just when she continued to mule in her own misery, a sound of footsteps are heard and Leone tensed, knowing that could possibly be Esdeath going to torture her some more.

And she whimpered at any more humiliation from that bitch.

But then, she heard something... really different.

"Esdeath, what did I say about playing with your toy first before we met together?" Leone heard a voice of someone, a man that seemed rather deep and smooth.

"N-not to... Kyaaa..." She then heard a sound of flesh being slapped, "F-Forgive me, my lord. Please, punish me if it pleases you."

Now, Leone is very, very confused.

She nonetheless recognized Esdeath's voice and yet, she now sounds so.... Submissive?

Before Leone could know on what is happening now, the panties that had been pulled over her face is finally off as Leone gives a breathe of fresh air as Leone, after finally setting the sights before her, can only stare at the strangest sight indeed.

Esdeath, her tormentor, is naked as if it is the days she was born with the exception of her hat, is on all fours and panting like a dog with a collar of a leash on her neck.

And holding the leash itself is what Leone could describe as...

'Wow, s-so... Handsome...' Leone thought with a blush as she saw a man wearing a leather black coat and an armoured chest piece and beneath the hood itself, she can saw the man's face which has white hair, have red eyes that seemed to be the colour of blood and she almost see that his ears are pointed.

Leone didn't know who this man is but before she could think, she felt herself pulled from her bent over position as she is now standing straight as the hooded man had pulled the chains as Leone is now at the mercy of this man who is walking towards her.

'What is he gonna do to me?' Leone thought in fright as she closed her eyes, waiting for whatever he is about to do to her.

What she didn't expect was for the chains that held her to let herself go as Leone was about to fall before feeling her own body fall into the embrace of this man.

Leone can feel him hugging her and Leone blushed at how very warm it feels, 'So warm.'

"I apologize for what Esdeath had done to you. If I had not noticed on how much harm I have given her freedom, this would not had happened." The man said in Leone's ears and Leone felt instantly charmed by his voice.

But then her eyes widened as she pushed herself off of the man and glare at him, "Who the hell are you?" She said in anger.

"My, my. Very feisty, aren't you? I will admit that I could not blame you." The man said before he narrowed his eyes at Esdeath, "You make this very difficult, you know?"