Blue meets green

Harry's pov.

"Harry can you help out the customer in the lingerie section?" Eleanor said tapping me on the shoulder with her manicured nails.

"Sure I'll be right there" I said closing up the cash register and making my way to the lingerie section.

I looked around the section to see which one of these ladies needed help. You may think that it's awkward for a man to be working here, but not really I wasn't attracted to ladies that way if you catch my drift.

Everyone seemed to be perfectly fine they seemed to know what they where here for.

"I'm excuse me can you erm maybe help me?" I heard a soft voice from behind me. It sounded so angelic so soft made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I turned around to see who was taking. The angelic voice belonged to an angelic boy. A boy with ocean blue eyes that I could get lost in forever. Everything about this boy was perfect. His-

"Um excuse me someone home?" The angelic boy waved his hands in front of my face with a playful look on his face.

"Erm um yea sorry what help you need?" I stumbled over my words my face getting hot.

"Yea um can you help me with um picking out some lingerie?" The angelic boy said sticking his thumb out behind him where some pieces of lingerie where hanging.

"Yea yea sure what where you looking for?" I said scratching the back of my head awkwardly.

"Umm black, red and blue lingerie?" The angelic boy said sounding more like a question than an answer.

"Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?" I said with a little smile being polite.As I made my way to the options of black lingerie we had.

"Erm no not exactly" the angelic boy said following closely behind. Looking up at me with his mouth hanging open.